I'm Beginning to Feel Sorry for Biden

Rarely does a day go by when Brandon isn't mocked for his stuttering, flubs and all manner of confusion. Like him or not, it is not easy to see a man degenerate. It is part & parcel of life if one lives long enough, but these are things that should happen in the seclusion of one's domicile and witnessed alone by his/her loved ones.

Instead we have what should be the most exposed man in the world fall apart both mentally and physically before very public eyes.

Enough is enough. The man should be given some dignity allowed to fade away privately instead of being paraded in the limelight of the presidency. This is no longer 1920 when Wilson could be hidden by the lack of visual recording of the time. Keeping Brandon hidden is not an option today.

I am not a fan, but this simply should not be.
What nonsense, Biden is a free man, he doesn't need anyone's permission to step down from office.

Rarely does a day go by when Brandon isn't mocked for his stuttering, flubs and all manner of confusion. Like him or not, it is not easy to see a man degenerate. It is part & parcel of life if one lives long enough, but these are things that should happen in the seclusion of one's domicile and witnessed alone by his/her loved ones.

Instead we have what should be the most exposed man in the world fall apart both mentally and physically before very public eyes.

Enough is enough. The man should be given some dignity allowed to fade away privately instead of being paraded in the limelight of the presidency. This is no longer 1920 when Wilson could be hidden by the lack of visual recording of the time. Keeping Brandon hidden is not an option today.

I am not a fan, but this simply should not be.
are you bonkers??

never mind... reading your post answers the Q

that guy has sold his soul to the devil... a HUGE liar and very corrupt... One of his biggest lies is that he is Catholic... yet promotes murdering as many babies as possible...

I myself will save my pity for those who try to live according to God's ways, not their own....

but that's just me...

=

What don't you understand about that simple English?

Biden is the President of the United States, it's not up to anyone but him to retire before his term is over.
He's not the president of the united states. The election was a fraud and election laws were illegally changed without the consent of the legislature to accomplish that.

Asterisk Joe and Camel Toe Hoe are imposters in The White House, Yo!

are you bonkers??

never mind... reading your post answers the Q

that guy has sold his soul to the devil... a HUGE liar and very corrupt... One of his biggest lies is that he is Catholic... yet promotes murdering as many babies as possible...

I myself will save my pity for those who try to live according to God's ways, not their own....

but that's just me...

=
You sound as bad as TDSers. Get it together man!

They're just using him. They lack the compassion to give him the dignity that most humans deserve as they wane and the essence of life slowly leaves their bodies and the cognition of their minds.
While I applaud your concern, I don't think the vegetable or his family is without blame. I don't feel your compassion for the POS. Karma.

They're just using him. They lack the compassion to give him the dignity that most humans deserve as they wane and the essence of life slowly leaves their bodies and the cognition of their minds.
does he deserve dignity ?

after promoting torture and murder in the womb all these decades (not to mention all the other bad stuff) ?

where is the dignity afforded those poor, helpless... totally helpless victims????

why no thread or post about THEM?

While I applaud your concern, I don't think the vegetable or his family is without blame. I don't feel your compassion for the POS. Karma.
You can't be human and ignore what's happening to Biden. He is a terrible, terrible president, possibly the worst ever, but also a human being who has not intentionally killed or tortured anyone.

Uh, people who mock others for having a stutter sound like terrible human beings. Don’t feel bad for Biden because he has a stutter, feel bad for the people who make fun of stuttering
That's just a sign of sheer desperation and utter goofiness!

NO one is making fun of a stutter. Folks are rightfully concerned about the simple fact that he is in a sharp mental decline which is obvious to all those around him and around the world. Sad and pathetic.

I've said from the beginning that what's happening to him is elder abuse. Quite literally.
That's just a sign of sheer desperation and utter goofiness!

NO one is making fun of a stutter. Folks are rightfully concerned about the simple fact that he is in a sharp mental decline which is obvious to all those around him and around the world. Sad and pathetic.
Sad and pathetic? Almost as sad and pathetic as you following me around the forums downvoting all my posts.

Eat downvote, bitch

Uh, people who mock others for having a stutter sound like terrible human beings. Don’t feel bad for Biden because he has a stutter, feel bad for the people who make fun of stuttering

Sure, that "stuttering" has transferred to his policies and actions....dumbass.

You can't be human and ignore what's happening to Biden. He is a terrible, terrible president, possibly the worst ever, but also a human being who has not intentionally killed or tortured anyone.
Fuck him. That's the compassion he showed the country when he signed all of his EOs. That was intentionally harming millions.

Forum List

Back