I'm beginning to really HATE the people lined up against Trump. Is that wrong???

So you are angry because the overwhelming majority of Americans did not vote for this charlatan, wants to leave millions uninsured or underinsured while the billionaires get billions in his ponzi scheme.
You are angry because this idiot put in charge of the departments of education, energy, housing and healthcare other idiots that have absolutely no idea of what they are doing except to enrich the rich and destroy the institutions they are in charge of.
You are angry because you voted for someone who believes Global warming is fiction, seeks to destroy the EPA, state department and hide his nepotism and places Wall Street executives in charge of your finances while abolishing any fiduciary responsibility they once were required to have for their clients...
Maybe you should be angry that you were so fucking stupid that you voted for him...

It makes no difference to me how many people voted for him, just how many electoral college votes he received. He won handily, wouldn't you say-)

As far as your assertion he wants to enrich the rich, I would ask you who got more benefits under your President Mr Obama. Was it the rich, the poor, or the middle class? I would also ask you under Obamacare, who got rewarded the most, and hurt the most-)

You see, you just don't get it! The rich can hide everything, and unless you are going full tyranny, you aren't going to get it! You know who gets hosed for your grand plans? The middle class. They are the ones who's pockets feel the heat of your decisions, and your friends. IF I HAVE 20 million dollars, I certainly do not like my premiums going up, but I can afford it. I don't like a 10,000 dollar deductible, but I can afford that to. But what do you say to the people making 100,000 bucks a year?

That is why you lost, and that is why you will continue to lose. People don't want to give their family's money away for your grand utopia. If it gets to bad, the rich just spirit their money away where you can't get it. The government then prints money, and every dollar the poor middle class person saved is now worth less than it was when they saved it; by a LOT. People are figuring this out, and they don't like it! NOT TO MENTION---------->they want to know WHY they have to give part of their money to people who aren't even citizens.

I know, I know..........you think you are going to wear us out with your incessant phony bull. I doubt it! I betcha you take no more than 3 of our seats in the senate, and we flip Anderson in Indiana, and the seat in Missouri from good ole Claire, meaning you pick up 1.......maybe-)

I have respect for progressive-Marxists, because they stick together. We need to re-align our ranks, because as you can see, just like your people, our people lie to us, and those people need to be thrown out!
Yes "we" the majority of American citizens did lose, even though millions voted for Mrs. Clinton and not the fool you are fellating right now...

I don't have to wear anyone out, you pent your hopes on a phony that the entire world is laughing at, who's bilking ignorant subgroups of whites that want to 1940 to roll back around...
It ain't happening...

ALWAYS race,, damn you are the ones who worry about race all of the time. Most of us don't even think about it.
Ah..the Race Card Card.....fits right in with your whining.

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.
Poor baby.

You still haven't caught on you've been massively hoaxed, and are upset everyone else is in on the joke.

Nah the joke is on those who don't see the reality of their situation. Too bad all of the WWII vets are dead and can't tell the idiots who love the EU why they shouldn't

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.
Poor baby.

You still haven't caught on you've been massively hoaxed, and are upset everyone else is in on the joke.

Nah the joke is on those who don't see the reality of their situation. Too bad all of the WWII vets are dead and can't tell the idiots who love the EU why they shouldn't
Not all WWII vets are dead yet. At least in the real world....maybe not so in your crying world.

So you are angry because the overwhelming majority of Americans did not vote for this charlatan, wants to leave millions uninsured or underinsured while the billionaires get billions in his ponzi scheme.
You are angry because this idiot put in charge of the departments of education, energy, housing and healthcare other idiots that have absolutely no idea of what they are doing except to enrich the rich and destroy the institutions they are in charge of.
You are angry because you voted for someone who believes Global warming is fiction, seeks to destroy the EPA, state department and hide his nepotism and places Wall Street executives in charge of your finances while abolishing any fiduciary responsibility they once were required to have for their clients...
Maybe you should be angry that you were so fucking stupid that you voted for him...

It makes no difference to me how many people voted for him, just how many electoral college votes he received. He won handily, wouldn't you say-)

As far as your assertion he wants to enrich the rich, I would ask you who got more benefits under your President Mr Obama. Was it the rich, the poor, or the middle class? I would also ask you under Obamacare, who got rewarded the most, and hurt the most-)

You see, you just don't get it! The rich can hide everything, and unless you are going full tyranny, you aren't going to get it! You know who gets hosed for your grand plans? The middle class. They are the ones who's pockets feel the heat of your decisions, and your friends. IF I HAVE 20 million dollars, I certainly do not like my premiums going up, but I can afford it. I don't like a 10,000 dollar deductible, but I can afford that to. But what do you say to the people making 100,000 bucks a year?

That is why you lost, and that is why you will continue to lose. People don't want to give their family's money away for your grand utopia. If it gets to bad, the rich just spirit their money away where you can't get it. The government then prints money, and every dollar the poor middle class person saved is now worth less than it was when they saved it; by a LOT. People are figuring this out, and they don't like it! NOT TO MENTION---------->they want to know WHY they have to give part of their money to people who aren't even citizens.

I know, I know..........you think you are going to wear us out with your incessant phony bull. I doubt it! I betcha you take no more than 3 of our seats in the senate, and we flip Anderson in Indiana, and the seat in Missouri from good ole Claire, meaning you pick up 1.......maybe-)

I have respect for progressive-Marxists, because they stick together. We need to re-align our ranks, because as you can see, just like your people, our people lie to us, and those people need to be thrown out!
Yes "we" the majority of American citizens did lose, even though millions voted for Mrs. Clinton and not the fool you are fellating right now...

I don't have to wear anyone out, you pent your hopes on a phony that the entire world is laughing at, who's bilking ignorant subgroups of whites that want to 1940 to roll back around...
It ain't happening...

ALWAYS race,, damn you are the ones who worry about race all of the time. Most of us don't even think about it.

Yeah so what Jester? HAHAHAHAHAHA, you are the worst comic relief in the alley in your pool of piss.

It ain't happening...

Yeah so what Jester? HAHAHAHAHAHA, you are the worst comic relief in the alley in your pool of piss.
:itsok:

Don't worry about the haters...I live in California and our towns theater live streamed the Trump rally last night and their was a line around the block to get in. Trump's people are still behind him because it's the Trump haters that his voters voted against. On both sides of the do nothing isle

Not all WWII vets are dead yet. At least in the real world....maybe not so in your crying world.

Most are boohoo booger eater, HAHAHAHAHAHA. I love it !!! Is your refrigerator running???? Go catch it!!! Liberals all seem to be haters, they hate normal decent people and MUST try to bring them down into the gutter with them otherwise they would not label, assault, try to destroy financially, and control the beliefs of everyone they disagree with. The old lie about Christians in this country forcing their religion on people like Muslims do worldwide is BS and even liberals Know it.

Last edited:
Blackrook, post: 17800922

Beginning to feel HATE? Beginning? Damn that's a doozy even from a trump butt kissing deplorable.

Poor Donald. Can't overcome. So he lied to you. So many wins you were gonna get that you would get tired of winning. The man is a freaking loser. He's all hat and no cattle.

Fools voted for the orange clown who never could deliver.

So now you've cooked up a major conspiracy theory involving the deep state including CIA. WTF? Trump attacked the CIA on day one.

It means you're probably a weak-willed person. I wouldn't call it "wrong", but certainly pathetic.

Most are boohoo booger eater, HAHAHAHAHAHA. I love it !!! Is your refrigerator running???? Go catch it!!! Liberals all seem to be haters, they hate normal decent people and MUST try to bring them down into the gutter with them otherwise they would not label, assault, try to destroy financially, and control the beliefs of everyone they disagree with. The old lie about Christians in this country forcing their religion on people like Muslims do worldwide is BS and even liberals Know it.
:itsok:

Poor baby.

The EU? Maybe some of their policies the pander to the rich GOP has been blocking for years now, dupe.

Poor baby.

Fortunately, we Cold Warriors are still around and can tell everyone why Trump is a traitor.

OP- Yes it's wrong, but you are no doubt totally brainwashed about violent Dems blocking him. Those are antifa and gangsta wannabees, and it's GOPers blocking him from stupid ideas also based on misinformation......

Common, natural feeling among rationally thinking people.

They want to make America shit, so they can get some free shit. The thought of that should make anyone lose their shit.

:lol:

There's nothing "rational" about hatred. Hatred is an emotion.

I understand that you're frustrated and upset that people have different opinions than you. But thems the breaks, kid. Life isn't fucking fair. You're not the center of the universe.

It's time to grow up.

That is the problem with many across this land is the fact they can not stand the idea of anyone disagreeing with them.

I have seen it from both sides. The OP'er hate those that oppose Trump on anything, so it make me wonder would they prefer a dictatorship where Trump rules with a Iron Fist!?!

Question, what has caused you to feel that I'm not an ordinary American citizen just like you?

I'm from NYC, white, was a Boy Scout,
work at a BIG 4 accounting firm so I'm white collar, and have strong left leaning political beliefs. I also wholly oppose Trump as the president, but I still have many friends that voted for and support him. I don't hate them.

Give me a reason why I am not an ordinary American citizen...just like ppl from Youngstown, and why you hate me? Because that is what it seems like your are implying by lumping me in with others that disagree with you.

These billionaire coastal elites you harp against and hate (the establishment of you will) seems to me as an excuse for Trumps poor performance. Trump has done a good job of creating a lot of perceived enemies. But I think you should take a step back and realize that you don't need to hate your fellow Americans just because they may disagree with you about Trump's worthiness and ability to be a good president.

Rambunctious, post: 17802365, member: 22275"]
I live in California and our towns theater live streamed the Trump rally last night and their was a line around the block to get in

Get a life. Thats pathetic - going to a Trump rally in a non- election year.

Rambunctious, post: 17802195
If Jeb were president and not Trump the GOP would have passed a healthcare bill and a tax cut bill 6 weeks ago but neither would have been beneficial to the people.

What if Trump comes out for single payer or better yet a Public Option. Will you remain loyal to the Orange Buffoon at that point.

Get a life. Thats pathetic - going to a Trump rally in a non- election year.
It was a fun time with a BBQ at the farmers market....your definition of a good life is very different from mine. Trump supporters are the backbone of this nation and they are great company at any venue...

Forum List

Back