I'm betting not a single celeb moves out!

Nov 1, 2014
022916_celebs.jpg

....because they're all pussies. Just like cowardly Hillary couldn't face her own supporters when she lost, these leftist twits won't fulfill their promise to leave America, not a single one!

They'll all have their reasons and except Fox News and the LA Times, the media will ignore their broken pledge. But we won't.

If you said you were going to leave, GTFO!

they own homes all over the world ... Johnny Depp can go to his island you'll never know it

022916_celebs.jpg

....because they're all pussies. Just like cowardly Hillary couldn't face her own supporters when she lost, these leftist twits won't fulfill their promise to leave America, not a single one!

They'll all have their reasons and except Fox News and the LA Times, the media will ignore their broken pledge. But we won't.

If you said you were going to leave, GTFO!

They are so full of themselves that they actually think they can affect the election by threatening to leave the country if they don't get the results they want. It's like a 3 year old holding his breath until he gets a cookie.

I'm going to miss Whoopi most. But seriously, did you see the interview with Conway on The View? Whoopi would ask a question, and every word out of Conway's mouth was met by "uh huh". Conway was all class. Whoopi is a brainless coward and nasty person. Anyway, I'll vote in order of who should leave first

1. Sharpton - One of the biggest turds on Earth. Course that's only cuz he's black liberals. You know how it is.

2. Whoopi - At this point you liberals should assume I'm racist. Two blacks in a row. I'm a member of the NAZI party, love my Trump.

3. Cher. She's no longer hot so I have no use for her. I voted for Trump liberals, so I'm a womanizer.

4. Rosie. Notice three women in a row liberals? My hatred for women can only be outperformed by my hatred for all things non-white. Long live King Trump.

5. Sam Jackson. What a great actor in his day. Now he's just a POd sad old man attached to BS liberal excuses for his anger.

6. The item bottom left. That Liza Minnelli or a mutant feral cat? Whatever it is, I dislike it already.

7. John Stewart. I'm going to miss that guy. Course that's cuz I'm a Trump supporter, and therefore I can only appreciate white males. That's assuming they're not gay or turn-gender pretend-o-male.

Last edited:
I have a message for all the self absorbed celebrities that threatened to leave the country if Trump won:
caddyShack.jpg

they own homes all over the world ... Johnny Depp can go to his island you'll never know it
Johnny Depp moved out when Dubya was elected. He moved to France. Then France started driving people out with taxes. That's when Depp came back. He lives up in the Hollywood Hills.

I'm going to miss Whoopi most. But seriously, did you see the interview with Conway on The View? Whoopi would ask a question, and every word out of Conway's mouth was met by "uh huh". Conway was all class. Whoopi is a brainless coward and nasty person. Anyway, I'll vote in order of who should leave first

1. Sharpton - One of the biggest turds on Earth. Course that's only cuz he's black liberals. You know how it is.

2. Whoopi - At this point you liberals should assume I'm racist. Two blacks in a row. I'm a member of the NAZI party, love my Trump.

3. Cher. She's no longer hot so I have no use for her. I voted for Trump liberals, so I'm a womanizer.

4. Rosie. Notice three women in a row liberals? My hatred for women can only be outperformed by my hatred for all things non-white. Long live King Trump.

5. Sam Jackson. What a great actor in his day. Now he's just a POd sad old man attached to BS liberal excuses for his anger.

6. The item bottom left. That Liza Minnelli or a mutant feral cat? Whatever it is, I dislike it already.

7. John Stewart. I'm going to miss that guy. Course that's cuz I'm a Trump supporter, and therefore I can only appreciate white males. That's assuming they're not gay or turn-gender pretend-o-male.

Everyone of these capitalists knows there is more money to be made when Lefties are out of power. Full of shit as usual.

Of course not. They're liars, just like the candidate they supported. This country made them what they are. So they should just STFU and stop acting like pampered little babies. Their criminal candidate lost. They'll just have to deal with it.

Johnny Depp moved out when Dubya was elected. He moved to France. Then France started driving people out with taxes. That's when Depp came back. He lives up in the Hollywood Hills.
Look at all the riots happening now. Leftists already hate America and are right now telling each other that America is full of hate because we elected Trump. Contrast this with conservatives who continue to love America no matter who wins an election.

maybe they need to check the weather for the next 7 months in canada? then look at the weather in florida?

maybe they need to check the weather for the next 7 months in canada? then look at the weather in florida?

Canada doesn't want them. Why would it?
It seems Canada takes anyone with money.

Michael Moore of all people was copesetic with a Trump victory in advance so there's no way it took him by surprise. The rest of those wingnuts are waxing in demonic fury.

Canada doesn't want them. Why would it?
and for the ones who want to go to australia, hope they wont mind the swarms of bugs and rodents.

Oh God, Hollywood celebs aren't tough enough to make it down under. They're spoiled rich pampered babies. No, they're staying right here. They absolutely love to bitch and whine. They have their new Boogeyman. They enjoy hating.

and keep in mind, they are moving at the start of winter. do they know how cold it will be come december?

Look at all the riots happening now. Leftists already hate America and are right now telling each other that America is full of hate because we elected Trump..

The 'Deplorables' should take Thomas Jefferson's advice and send those 'Deportables' on a one way trip to Zimbabwe or the Sudan. They're vermin anyway and we shouldn't force them to suffer any longer than the time it takes to toss them off a cargo plane somewhere far away.

Forum List

Back