I'm bored at the forum, I can't wait for the November 3 election

You have a lovely country. I hope you can survive the filthy muslim/marxist onslaught.... much more dangerous than the Kung Flu.

I've stared at your Mona Lisa many times when I visit Paris. They say some people get it and some don't. I get it. My wife is aware that if Mona ever knocks at our front door, my wife is to slip quietly out the back door and never return.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Thank you, it is a very beautiful but unfortunately filled with very stupid people and yes we are invaded by the Muslims who attack us and kill us and the government which is soft like a macaroni continues to cover them as a mother covers her child.
I didn't catch the story about Mona Lisa, can you explain it to me?:dunno:

Two is apparently not aware that Leonardo da Vinci was Italian and not French. #NotTheBrightest ;)

But the painting of Mona Lisa is hanging in The Louvre, in Paris.

Paris, France.

Oui, DrLove don't want to understand it or else admit it

You have a lovely country. I hope you can survive the filthy muslim/marxist onslaught.... much more dangerous than the Kung Flu.

I've stared at your Mona Lisa many times when I visit Paris. They say some people get it and some don't. I get it. My wife is aware that if Mona ever knocks at our front door, my wife is to slip quietly out the back door and never return.
Thank you, it is a very beautiful but unfortunately filled with very stupid people and yes we are invaded by the Muslims who attack us and kill us and the government which is soft like a macaroni continues to cover them as a mother covers her child.

Two is apparently not aware that Leonardo da Vinci was Italian and not French. #NotTheBrightest ;)
But he knows it everyone knows that Leonardo da Vinci was Italian, he said that France is beautiful place and we had this magnificent painting thanks to King François 1.

You give T_I a butt-ton more credit than I would. ;)
I say that, I do not know him, it is the first time that I talk with him at the forum. LOL

Mon Cher, I'm so sorry you had to witness that spectacle. Dr L is where the term "Stupid American" comes from. Please know that most Americans are 500 times smarter than him and they know where the Mona Lisa painting is located.

I was just saying how enchanting Mona Lisa is. Some people don't understand the attraction.... but I do.

Please be safe and stay away from the muslim pigs, if possible. au revoir (je parle un petit peu)

The virus is he best thing that could happen to democrats during an election year. Creepy Joe gets to keep a low profile and democrats can pretend he is still viable.

But he knows it everyone knows that Leonardo da Vinci was Italian, he said that France is beautiful place and we had this magnificent painting thanks to King François 1.

You give T_I a butt-ton more credit than I would. ;)
I say that, I do not know him, it is the first time that I talk with him at the forum. LOL

Mon Cher, I'm so sorry you had to witness that spectacle. Dr L is where the term "Stupid American" comes from. Please know that most Americans are 500 times smarter than him and they know where the Mona Lisa painting is located.

I was just saying how enchanting Mona Lisa is. Some people don't understand the attraction.... but I do.

Please be safe and stay away from the muslim pigs, if possible. au revoir (je parle un petit peu)
I am a ma Chère! LOL. leftists like a way of poking which advances to nothing, I experienced it many times here at the forum. they are the ones who do not see what is going on around, one could almost say that they are all blind and deaf! LOL. for the Mona Lisa a interesting information with the link in French.
_________

Recently, experts at the Louvre museum rediscovered the drawing of a naked woman called Mona Bath, they said it may have been created by Leonardo da Vinci or one of his disciples. The draft was actually kept in the collection of the Condé Museum, in Chantilly, since 1862, so it was not discovered but re-discovered! According to the analyzes already carried out, most of the visible lines would have been drawn with charcoal and would indeed be an original drawing and not a copy.

mona-liza-nu.jpg

The characteristics of the - woman - of the masterpiece, according to experts, are very similar to those of the famous Mona Lisa. In addition the proportions of the canvas would be the same size as that of the Mona Lisa. The researchers confirmed that the sketch dates from the 16th century and they are all pretty sure that the drawing would be by the famous artist Leonardo, but that remains to be proven.
In this drawing, it is also interesting to note that the - woman - also strangely resembles Salai, an adored disciple of Leonardo da Vinci whose several theories demonstrate that the Mona Lisa would in fact be this character who would be the lover of the artist. Another interesting fact to note; the figure in the sketch clearly appears to be androgynous. We don't know if it's a woman or a man. What allows us to have this doubt is: the arm, the belly and the mouth. These three parts seem masculine, while the hair, breasts and hands seem to draw on a feminine side.

Une étrange nouvelle Joconde a été mise en lumière • Hellystar

Last edited:

Forum List

Back