I'm concerned that our votes don't really matter.

Yes, I'm sure you're right. All video evidence must be a hoax. Thanks for the laugh... yawn.

I'm new so I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but I have noticed lately much talk of rigged elections. At first it seems a bit crazy, but a friend turned me on to some videos that show how easily voting machines can be rigged to give votes to whoever one wants and not leave a paper trail. Is this a legitimate concern? Is it a hoax? I'd love to know what the heck is going on here.
What’s going on is Republicans and conservatives, aware of the fact that Trump is going to lose the election, have contrive a desperate, pathetic lie about ‘rigged elections,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

We can only assume they’re trying to sow doubt and uncertainty in a failed effort to ‘undermine’ the legitimacy of the election.

Just ignore this rightwing nonsense, it’s devoid of fact and merit.

Has anyone said that this is a hoax or can these people actually put whatever vote totals in that they want and leave no trace?
Its not only that. Its also that George Soros who is Clinton's pal and her puppet master OWNS I believe it was voting machines in 16 states! I was given a paper ballot as was my wife. You can ask for one if you want. I feel MUCH better about mine being counted now that I was given a paper ballot.

BOTTOM LINE:

acceptvotefraud.jpg

Yes, I'm sure you're right. All video evidence must be a hoax. Thanks for the laugh... yawn.

Do you really want your vote logged and remembered? Don't vote, don't even think about it. Go into the middle of the woods, build a hut and stay there for more information. Whatever you do, stay away from the voting booth, your life may depend on it.

I'm new so I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but I have noticed lately much talk of rigged elections. At first it seems a bit crazy, but a friend turned me on to some videos that show how easily voting machines can be rigged to give votes to whoever one wants and not leave a paper trail. Is this a legitimate concern? Is it a hoax? I'd love to know what the heck is going on here.
I think votes matter. Voters...not so much.

If your electronic voting system has a Voter Verified Paper Audit Trail (VBPAT), does Logic & Accuracy testing prior to deployment and does a post election manual audit of the paper trail, you've got nothing to fear from voting machines.

If they don't, contact your STATE legislators.

If your electronic voting system has a Voter Verified Paper Audit Trail (VBPAT), does Logic & Accuracy testing prior to deployment and does a post election manual audit of the paper trail, you've got nothing to fear from voting machines.

If they don't, contact your STATE legislators.

They don't!

And check this out...

Fraction Magic – Part 1: Votes are being counted as fractions instead of as whole numbers | BlackBoxVoting.org

hillarywatergate.jpg

You know this for a fact? What state?

Trump is encouraging his voters to vote multiple times to ensure that your vote gets counted....
He says this after going crazy over people voting multiple times....

This man is clearly an ass clown and a disgrace.

Forum List

Back