🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm Donald Trump

no... i'm Donald Trump. who's old enough to name that show ?

more role models for clinton.

Women voters are going to kick Trump's balls over the moon. He has NO idea how badly his "b-b-b-but Clinton" strategy is backfiring on him. Not a clue.

It's like watching him hit himself on the head with a hammer.

Like Ole' Abe said, right about now Trump is not fooling anybody any of the time.

His true colors are blazing.

What kind of genius loses $1 billion dollars in 1 year? This is resonating all across the board.

Trump is nothing but a con artist. Just like Michael Bloomberg said at the DNC convention.

Get ready for 4 years of Hillary/Pence and a DEM Senate with Pence casting the tying vote there.

There will probably be a grandfather clause on assault weapons, so better get yours now while you can.

You'll need one eventually because the genie is out of the bottle and has been since 1964 when Colt started manufacturing and selling their civilian version of the AR-15 which had been originally designed at ArmaLite by Eugene Stoner and James Sullivan.

this is a good example of liberal sentence word creep.

title : "Trump doesn't believe he is losing among voters"

you "in denial"

what he actually said:

Trump also said "I'm not sure I believe it" about polls that showed him trailing among women voters. He feels his campaign is focusing on the issues that women really care about.

it's ok, bernie sanders said that Trump quoted "all mexicans are rapists", i heard him say it. i also heard last night's interview that you just cooked.

so we're used to it, hillary does it hourly.

however, this is one of you better threads. :)

Last edited:
“I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump said on the bus in the recording. “I did try and f‑‑k her. She was married.… And I moved on her very heavily in fact.

bad mic.

you "in denial"

what he actually said:

Trump also said "I'm not sure I believe it" about polls that showed him trailing among women voters. He feels his campaign is focusing on the issues that women really care about.

it's ok, bernie sanders said that Trump quoted "all mexicans are rapists"

so what

I posted the link .

Newsflash to democrat douchebags who apparently are qu33rs, women (who are normal and like sex) do not hate their vaginas. :p

He really just said that? What the hell!
“I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump said on the bus in the recording. “I did try and f‑‑k her. She was married.… And I moved on her very heavily in fact.

bad mic.
He really just said that? What the hell o_O

it was a tape just released.

and

• “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
  • “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

you "in denial"

what he actually said:

so what

I posted the link .
so let's dance.

you "in denial"

what he actually said:

so what

I posted the link .
so let's dance.

I don't swing that way, but its ok if you do..

Forum List

Back