I'm Finally A Part Of The LGBT Community

Probably a shock to the doctor tonight.

The doctor isn't missing out on anything ...

6a7debae15b00f030a9c97c954f752b4.jpg

Huh??

The only shock I'm in is that Biden (and Kamala) managed to stay this long in the white house.
Oh, you thought presidential elections would become a yearly thing, when trump failed to overthrow the last one. Surprising you gained so little, from American History in grade school or college.

Oh, you thought presidential elections would become a yearly thing, when trump failed to overthrow the last one. Surprising you gained so little, from American History in grade school or college.

Impeachment is a thing you know.

So,.. you don't think that Biden has managed to do (or not do) so far is grounds for impeachment?
Not under our constitution or law. Good luck with your little quest, Don Quixote, or maybe I should have said Ahab, as you continue to hunt your white whale or male, as the case may be. Neither had a very firm a grip on reality, one just more benign than the other.

Not under our constitution or law. Good luck with your little quest, Don Quixote, or maybe I should have said Ahab, as you continue to hunt your white whale or male, as the case may be. Neither had a very firm a grip on reality, one just more benign than the other.

All I can say is that you're just lucky I like you lol

Forum List

Back