🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm getting really sick and tired of these "anonymous sources"!!!

"A lot of people are saying..." they trust Trump as much as they trust 'The check is in the mail"

β€˜A lot of people are saying . . . ’: How Trump spreads conspiracies and innuendoes

β€˜A lot of people are saying . . . ’: How Trump spreads conspiracies and innuendoes

Give me anonymous sources versus any utterance out of the mouth of that pussy grabbing, flabby, old, white creep in the Oval Office

Age and race discrimination from you and yet you want your opinion taken seriously? Why bring up age and race, asshole? Man, you libs are obsessed with skin color.

You also don't know the difference between locker room talk and actions. Let me help. Trump was all dirty talk. Bill Clinton was all action.

"A lot of people are saying..." they trust Trump as much as they trust 'The check is in the mail"

Give me anonymous sources versus any utterance out of the mouth of that pussy grabbing, flabby, old, white creep in the Oval Office

Age and race discrimination from you and yet you want your opinion taken seriously? Why bring up age and race, asshole? Man, you libs are obsessed with skin color.

You also don't know the difference between locker room talk and actions. Let me help. Trump was all dirty talk. Bill Clinton was all action.
Locker room talk? You apologist bastard

He was a sleazy old guy speaking to a far younger man. There was no locker room. You regurgitate teh party line

He was a sleazy old guy speaking to a far younger man. There was no locker room. You regurgitate teh party line

When he sticks a cigar in the pussy of an intern young enough to be his daughter, get back to me and we'll have a bash fest. Till then, focus on the real pervert who is probably on the sex slave island as we speak.

"Anonymous sources within (whatever) say (insert lie here)"

^That's the gist of it.

The FCC needs hammer their asses into the ground for publishing lies.

^That's the gist of it.

Trump routinely uses anonymous sources. Every time he uses the phrase "people are saying", "You know, I know, everyone knows" he is using anonymous sources.

The media has used anonymous sources since the media has existed. I'll go out on a limb and guess that you had no complaints when a Democrat was in office.
the only time its appropriate is when dealing with whistle blowers.

it's just another symptom that the media no longer functions as a free press, but as a political party and propagandists...OSING as journalists.

This has been going on for years. Certain outlets like Politico are notorious for being simple stenographers for anonymous administration officials more than they are journalists.

When the dinosaur communist left wing media says "anonymous sources".......

any time they say anonymous sources you have to immediately know it is the shadow deep government in some factions of the CIA.

In other words the globalists scum inside the CIA.

Huh - I thought it meant the reporter next to them?

When the left wing communist media you know CNN and all the rest.... utters the word "anonymous sources"

Automatically you have to know it is the rotten people (not all) inside the CIA spreading their poison.
or the so called journalist I making it up.

For instance, one official was having a conversation with a Daily Beast reporter on Friday morning when the reporter interrupted the official to inform them that Trump was on Twitter again.
After a brief pause to check Twitter, the senior Trump aide informed of the unfolding rant, responded, β€œJesus.”
Multiple White House sources confirmed to The Daily Beast earlier reports that the president was β€œfurious” in the aftermathβ€”causing aides to spend the rest of the week drawing as little attention to themselves as possible.

β€œPeople are keeping their heads down,” another official said, describing the White House comms shop as dispirited and fearful of Trump’s ire.

White House sources told The Daily Beast this week that Trump was not accepting excuses from staffers that they were kept in the dark and therefore didn’t have sufficient time on Tuesday to come up with a coherent strategy and messaging.

Officials spoke to The Daily Beast on the condition of anonymity so as to speak freely.
The White House press shop did not respond to multiple requests for comment.
White House Staff React in Real-Time as Trump Tweets: β€˜Jesus’

This is the reason more and more people are ignoring the MSM and their continued "anonymous sources" fiction!
How in the hell do we KNOW that this is truly an "anonymous source"?

With the MSM continuing this "gotcha", "anonymous source" "reporting" they are performing a gross
disserve to the public.

There is truly nothing that can be done about this except more and more people are growing more and
more distrustful of the MSM and their "anonymous sources"!
30% of the "Independents" polled trusted the media
51% of Democrats and
14% of GOP.
Think about it. We have the MSM doing everything under the sun to protect Obama/Hillary and the Democrats and only 51% Trust them!
That speaks volumes of how badly the MSM has performed over the last 4 presidents!
View attachment 126532
Poll: Mainstream media continues to lose the public's trust
The MSM is doing to Trump what they should've done to Bush.

51% may trust the MSM, only 36% trust Trump.

Don't blame the MSM for the garbage flowing out of the WH.

For instance, one official was having a conversation with a Daily Beast reporter on Friday morning when the reporter interrupted the official to inform them that Trump was on Twitter again.
After a brief pause to check Twitter, the senior Trump aide informed of the unfolding rant, responded, β€œJesus.”
Multiple White House sources confirmed to The Daily Beast earlier reports that the president was β€œfurious” in the aftermathβ€”causing aides to spend the rest of the week drawing as little attention to themselves as possible.

β€œPeople are keeping their heads down,” another official said, describing the White House comms shop as dispirited and fearful of Trump’s ire.

White House sources told The Daily Beast this week that Trump was not accepting excuses from staffers that they were kept in the dark and therefore didn’t have sufficient time on Tuesday to come up with a coherent strategy and messaging.

Officials spoke to The Daily Beast on the condition of anonymity so as to speak freely.

This is the reason more and more people are ignoring the MSM and their continued "anonymous sources" fiction!

With the MSM continuing this "gotcha", "anonymous source" "reporting" they are performing a gross
disserve to the public.

There is truly nothing that can be done about this except more and more people are growing more and
51% of Democrats and
14% of GOP.
Think about it. We have the MSM doing everything under the sun to protect Obama/Hillary and the Democrats and only 51% Trust them!
That speaks volumes of how badly the MSM has performed over the last 4 presidents!
View attachment 126532
The MSM is doing to Trump what they should've done to Bush.

51% may trust the MSM, only 36% trust Trump.

Don't blame the MSM for the garbage flowing out of the WH.

The media has used anonymous sources since the media has existed. I'll go out on a limb and guess that you had no complaints when a Democrat was in office.
the only time its appropriate is when dealing with whistle blowers.

it's just another symptom that the media no longer functions as a free press, but as a political party and propagandists...OSING as journalists.
Why are the trump supporters and trump himself constantly demanding changes in traditions, rules, and practices that have served America for decades and even centuries? Do your dispute that Thomas Paine wrote and published "Common Sense" to promote the Revolutionary War as an anonymous publication? The United States was actually started with anonymous sources in what was the media of that time period.

^That's the gist of it.

Trump routinely uses anonymous sources. Every time he uses the phrase "people are saying", "You know, I know, everyone knows" he is using anonymous sources.
He's nit posing as a journalist.

^That's the gist of it.

He's nit posing as a journalist.
He is posing as a responsible public official and President.

When he sticks a cigar in the pussy of an intern young enough to be his daughter, get back to me and we'll have a bash fest. Till then, focus on the real pervert who is probably on the sex slave island as we speak.

Monica was a consenting adult, and she trolled after Bill's 'cigar'

Why are you being an apologist fro Donald Trump's disgusting behavior? Do you believe mentioning Bill Clinton's behavior somehow excuses Trumps?

Clementine , you should hide your head in shame

disserve to the public.

51% of Democrats and
14% of GOP.
View attachment 126532
The information from an "anonymous source" identified only as 'Deep Throat' brought down the presidency of the second most corrupt crook to hold that office. The MOST corrupt crook to hold that same office knows the threat that an "anonymous source" can be to uncover his own corruption, so of course the Orange One is running scared and repeating three fold the errors of Nixon's cover up!

And you sycophantic dipsticks are his gang of enablers! The coffee is brewing but your noses can't detect it because they're collectively up the Clown-in-Chief's ass!

Wiki's NO SOURCES was good enough when it was about Clinton.

ergo;

GFY

Piss on Trump

Wiki's NO SOURCES was good enough when it was about Clinton.

ergo;

GFY

Piss on Trump

I'm getting sick and tired of being sick and tired.

;)

"They're saying"

"I've heard"

"my sources say"

^^^^^^^^^^ Trumps doublespeak-psychobabble

Forum List

Back