I'm glad we fight civil wars in the courts instead of in battle

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
In many places around the world past and present, when the opposing parties and interests become this upset upon losing an election or succession (depending on the mode of governments), they'd attempt to reverse the results with a violence and civil war.

It speaks volumes about the United States that they actually remain...United...in this 21st century during massive transitions of power.

So to all my fellow conservatives, be glad that this how the Democrats reacted to Trump, because we wouldn't want the Dems to react to Trump's electoral victory they the way the Dems reacted to Lincoln's victory in 19th century.

By the time this legal civil war is over Trump will be at the end of his second term.

Also, I'm guessing the Democrats are wishing they didn't disarm their base, because then they could have waged an actual war.

Flee before the unarmed 1% of the LGBT(Q) avante garde of the Democratic party!

Let me tell you...the Q's are the scariest bunch!

Last edited:
Conservatives had their Hillary witch hunt for years . You created this game . Turnabout is fair play .

Conservatives had their Hillary witch hunt for years

Yes, and Comey essentially indicted her at his press conference, then let her go because she is a protected asset of the Democratic party.

Conservatives had their Hillary witch hunt for years

Yes, and Comey essentially indicted her at his press conference, then let her go because she is a protected asset of the Democratic party.

He torpedoed her election at the 11th hour.

That was a calculated Jedi mind trick. It put the media spotlight back on Hillary - who in reality was slipping - then again publicly exonerated her a few days before the election under that brighter light.

Cue the Hallelujah Chorus.

Of course, it didn't work.

Forum List

Back