Im gonna say it since no one else will.

ACA

who invented it? who created the mandate?

answer me or admit you hate Obama cuz he is Black and you not only have no other reason but you dont even know what his policies are.

thought so

Last edited:

ACA

who invented it? who created the mandate?

answer me or admit you hate Obama cuz he is Black and you not only have no other reason but you dont even know what his policies are.

I already did. That's why we were so easy on Kerry. Sure, he was liberal, but he was a white guy. Obama's not just center right, he's pretty darned conservative. If he were white, man, that would be awesome. He could be the nominee for both parties at the same time, talk about uniting the country. But he's black, no way. I'd rather have a white liberal then a black conservative, even an intelligent, articulate natural uniter like Obama.

translation, you got nothing...practically every single policy obama has either was initiated by the right or supported by them before he was in favor of it

therefore, opposition to him is purely and simply racism

now, a con politician from the old school could oppose him purely out of greed and wanting to have power, but you? rank and file? purely racism

Batshit Bachmann has broken no laws except those of good taste. Her constituents can resign her in November if they see fit to do so.

I cannot help but wonder, though, what is in the drinking water up there if she is the best they can do. Maybe some woolly mammoth madcow disease variant got into the melted glacier water.

Oh please! Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is more batshit fucking crazy than Nancy Pelosi. The bitch has big-bug-eyed-wild-look like Charles Manson. So the real question is, what is in the drinking water in San Fransisco if SHE is the best THEY can do?!?!?

translation, you got nothing...practically every single policy obama has either was initiated by the right or supported by them before he was in favor of it

therefore, opposition to him is purely and simply racism

now, a con politician from the old school could oppose him purely out of greed and wanting to have power, but you? rank and file? purely racism

Agreed, it's because he's black

In order to be an aide to a U. S. senator and then to a Secretary of State, one must be vetted for Top Security. Many of us on this board, having in our careers TS clearances for much lower levels of employment, were vetted.

For the CRAZEES: the aide was vetted.

It is time for Michelle to be vetted, from inception to this morning, for her anti-Americanism.

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

Can you or anyone else supply a link to a verbal or written statement by her that purports those implications? What I've seen so far is a document to the State Dept where Bachmann and 5 other repubs say that the aide has family connections to the Islamic Brotherhood: mother, brother, and deceased father. If true, maybe questions should be asked.

Last edited:
Hey, guy, you don't have the level of hate you and others show without some visceral like racism...

Sorry, I've never seen this level of hatred towards a president in my lifetime. And most of it is pretty irrational.

For the record, I think he's been kind of a mediocre president, but some of the batshit crazy hate we see has been kind of scary.
Still no proof. Not at all surprising.

The vast majority of opposition to Obama's presidency is because of his policies.

Period.

Are there some racists? Yes. Like my in-laws. They hate the "n----r in the White House".

Oh, did I mention they're Democrats? True story.

I'm sure they are...
They are indeed.
But hey, you want proof, here's the proof you need.

When was the last time you said something NICE about this president?

We'll wait.
So let me see if I understand this:

If I've never said anything nice about Obama, it means I hate him because he's black.

That about cover it?

Did you know that's a spectacularly stupid bit of raging non-thought?
My guess is, probably never, maybe the time Bin Laden was killed. But I got you pegged for one of these guys who is against it merely because Obama is for it.
No. I praised Obama for his reaction to the Somali pirates, and for keeping GITMO open. Both were good decisions. As for getting bin Laden, really, was that such a tough decision? :lol:

I oppose Obama because his policies are bad for America. Got it?

No. I doubt you do. You'll bitterly cling to your bigotry and pretend it proves other people are bigots.

Batshit Bachmann has broken no laws except those of good taste. Her constituents can resign her in November if they see fit to do so.

I cannot help but wonder, though, what is in the drinking water up there if she is the best they can do. Maybe some woolly mammoth madcow disease variant got into the melted glacier water.

Oh please! Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is more batshit fucking crazy than Nancy Pelosi. The bitch has big-bug-eyed-wild-look like Charles Manson. So the real question is, what is in the drinking water in San Fransisco if SHE is the best THEY can do?!?!?
Hmmm...I wonder if ConzHateUSA IS Pelosi...? :eusa_whistle:

In order to be an aide to a U. S. senator and then to a Secretary of State, one must be vetted for Top Security. Many of us on this board, having in our careers TS clearances for much lower levels of employment, were vetted.

It is time for Michelle to be vetted, from inception to this morning, for her anti-Americanism.
Criticizing a liberal is not anti-American, Fakey.

It would have been nice if you'd called for Obama to be vetted as you want Bachmann to be.

But you didn't.

It would have been nice if you'd called for Obama to be vetted as you want Bachmann to be.

But you didn't.

I'm astounded that rational people as YOU still try to bring fakey to his senses...but then seeing Fake's history?

Everyone but Fakey is anti- merican...except Obama and his minions, AND FAKEY.

About right?

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

She is representing the people who voted her into office. The fact that you say she must resign questions your ability to understand Democracy and "free speech". Fox has said much worse.

But you didn't.

I'm astounded that rational people as YOU still try to bring fakey to his senses...but then seeing Fake's history?

Everyone but Fakey is anti- merican...except Obama and his minions, AND FAKEY.

About right?
That pretty much covers it.

I get annoyed when braindead retards toss out baseless charges of racism because they can't defend their ideas. It makes the word meaningless, and takes pressure off REAL racists.

She is representing the people who voted her into office. The fact that you say she must resign questions your ability to understand Democracy and "free speech". Fox has said much worse.

Unless she is a REPUBLICAN, right deany?

YOU are a waste of bandwidth and protoplasm.:eusa_hand:

Explain to me why I should pretend you don't lick yogurt off of hobos' toes because you don't post pictures of yourself doing it. :cool:

So, you have absolutely no proof that I'm a racist -- except for your own bigotry against conservatives.

Feel free to eat shit. Good Gaea, I'm sick of braindead morons tossing out the "racist!!" label not because of any racism, but because they can't think for themselves.

Hey, guy, you don't have the level of hate you and others show without some visceral like racism...

Sorry, I've never seen this level of hatred towards a president in my lifetime. And most of it is pretty irrational.

For the record, I think he's been kind of a mediocre president, but some of the batshit crazy hate we see has been kind of scary.

Hey, guy, we hate him because he's a radical Marxist. We could give a fuck what color he is. Stop hiding behind racism to disguise your Communism. We fucking LOVE Allen West, and last time I checked, he was 100% black.

Stop being a fucking idiot Joe and just admit your a Communist. Then we can have an honest conversation/debate about policy and direction. Only a fucking coward hides behind false accusations of racism.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Explain to me why I should pretend you don't lick yogurt off of hobos' toes because you don't post pictures of yourself doing it. :cool:

So, you have absolutely no proof that I'm a racist -- except for your own bigotry against conservatives.

Feel free to eat shit. Good Gaea, I'm sick of braindead morons tossing out the "racist!!" label not because of any racism, but because they can't think for themselves.

Hey, guy, we hate him because he's a radical Marxist. We could give a fuck what color he is. Stop hiding behind racism to disguise your Communism. We fucking LOVE Allen West, and last time I checked, he was 100% black.

Stop being a fucking idiot Joe and just admit your a Communist. Then we can have an honest conversation/debate about policy and direction. Only a fucking coward hides behind false accusations of racism.

What a doggy whiny now. Jeez. Heel, Rottdumb, heel!

We are talking about Moondoggie Michelle, the Crazy Lady, not Nancy.

Stay on track, or we will house break you.

Obama is not a Marxist, but you, Rottwhine and daveboy, clearly reveal an anti-American streak of badness.

American doesn't want your politics, and neither does the GOP, who refused to accept the wackso in the primaries.

And once Romney is president, he will not need you, either.

Unless she is a REPUBLICAN, right deany?

YOU are a waste of bandwidth and protoplasm.:eusa_hand:

Don't put words in my mouth shit for brains. She is representing the people who voted her into office. That's they way it works. I can't help it if they are morons and you are fucking drooling idiot. They still voted her into office and she has every right to be there.

Gawd you're dumb.

Forum List

Back