Zone1 I'm Gonna Say It: You're Living in a Simulation

It is correct. You even used the phrase “false premise”.
Correct, the premise is false, the narrative is false, the conclusions are false... But many times truth and facts are used to build up the arguments... So truth is not absent within the narratives.

Pick any conspiracy theory or narrative that you consider deceptive. I'll show you some truth in it.

Correct, the premise is false, the narrative is false, the conclusions are false... But many times truth and facts are used to build up the arguments... So truth is not absent within the narratives.

Pick any conspiracy theory or narrative that you consider deceptive. I'll show you some truth in it.
Doesn’t matter. If the conspiracy theory is false then the narrative is absent the truth no matter what other truths are contained within the narrative.

Doesn’t matter. If the conspiracy theory is false then the narrative is absent the truth no matter what other truths are contained within the narrative.
Haha, now you are playing word games. Fact is truth is very prevalent in falsehoods and conspiracy theories. It’s the most influential and key element to get people suckered into believing them.

Haha, now you are playing word games. Fact is truth is very prevalent in falsehoods and conspiracy theories. It’s the most influential and key element to get people suckered into believing them.
Says the guy arguing that intentionally misleading information and false premises aren’t the absence of truth.

Says the guy arguing that intentionally misleading information and false premises aren’t the absence of truth.
If I told you that Russia was caught interfering in our 2016 election and trumps campaign manager caught giving internal polling data and strategies about key states to Russian agents therefore Donald Trump is a Russian agent conspiring against the USA to steal an election…. Well I would be making two true statements to put weight behind my false conclusion…. See how that works?

If I told you that Russia was caught interfering in our 2016 election and trumps campaign manager caught giving internal polling data and strategies about key states to Russian agents therefore Donald Trump is a Russian agent conspiring against the USA to steal an election…. Well I would be making two true statements to put weight behind my false conclusion…. See how that works?
That’s nice. Look up the definition of deceive and tell me what it says about truth.

Not sure what we aren't "real.," but this existence isn't the REAL world. It only seems real to us because it's all we have to judge by.

"Simulation" may not be fully accurate, but with modern computer technology it's the closest thing we have.

It's why beings from outside our universe aren't bound by the laws that govern this universe.

God gave us free will in this universe to see who among us is worthy of TRUE LIFE.

And now I know you are totally cray cray

Forum List

Back