I'm just saying... if the Confederate Flag represents what happened 150 years

I'm just saying... if we are so suppose to be so upset with the Confederate flag and any mention or statue from the Civil war, then we need fairness.
Justice to Fairness... Truth to Power! All that bull crap!
I just want some of you quote fair people that are being asked to be open minded about this flag... then let's be open minded about the Confederate paraphernalia.
The union was being fair when they allowed public display of confederate symbols and monuments to confederate heroes because they felt that southern veterans of the war had been humiliated enough. They are now long dead. However there are still a lot people alive who saw that flag waving on the other side of the civil rights movement. In that same spirit the flag should come down because black people have been humiliated enough.
Ironically, I doubt this would have been the issue it was if the SC government had lowered the loser traitor flag to half-mast along with the other flags at the State Capitol grounds. And when they finally lowered it completely, everyone could see that their "we can't lower it, it's fixed" excuse was bullshit. PR nightmare.
Long ago they should have just replaced it with the original confederate flag. It does not have the Klan association and is just as valid a tribute to the men who fought in the civil war.

I'm just saying... if we are so suppose to be so upset with the Confederate flag and any mention or statue from the Civil war, then we need fairness.
I just want some of you quote fair people that are being asked to be open minded about this flag... then let's be open minded about the Confederate paraphernalia.
The union was being fair when they allowed public display of confederate symbols and monuments to confederate heroes because they felt that southern veterans of the war had been humiliated enough. They are now long dead. However there are still a lot people alive who saw that flag waving on the other side of the civil rights movement. In that same spirit the flag should come down because black people have been humiliated enough.

" because black people have been humiliated enough"

OK... sounds "fair enough"!
Then let's talk about "humiliation" ok?
The reality of the world is any one blaming what has gone on in the past, will never get anywhere in the future.
The "Confederate paraphernalia" was also used by a smaller number of people..i.e. "older people" so why the rush to then re-open the "humiliation" for those
that never had the "humiliation"? NEWS! Bad NEWS sells papers!

Isn't this the same rant as healthmyths had yesterday?

Why add a whole new thread instead of just commenting on the previous one?

And why the love for a symbol of insurrection, treason, hate, racism ... Yeah, I know, I just answered my own question.

The Virginia Battle flag was raised in NC in response to the Civil Rights legislation some 50 years ago, not 150 years ago. Furthermore the New Black Panthers are a hate group much like the KKK.

" because black people have been humiliated enough"

OK... sounds "fair enough"!
Then let's talk about "humiliation" ok?
The reality of the world is any one blaming what has gone on in the past, will never get anywhere in the future.
The "Confederate paraphernalia" was also used by a smaller number of people..i.e. "older people" so why the rush to then re-open the "humiliation" for those
that never had the "humiliation"? NEWS! Bad NEWS sells papers!
Yeah if it was not still a bunch of angry white rednecks rushing to it's defense things might be different. Even to this day, right now, it looks very similar to the past so we are clearly not at a point where the rebel flag does not bring up bad memories and inspire new generations to walk down the same evil path. Put one on a fifty foot pole in your front yard, I don't give a fuck, but you should quit acting as if a rebel flag on a public monument is somehow different than a rebel flag flying at a cross burning or lynching.

Last edited:

And why the love for a symbol of insurrection, treason, hate, racism ... Yeah, I know, I just answered my own question.
I agree why not ban this humiliating Black Panther flag that flies on a government building today in Chicago...
panthersflyingglag.png

Every time the Klan did any of their white supremacist shit for over a hundred years that flag was with them, who gives a fuck what it meant for four years during civil war? Nazis ruined the swastika for all time, the Klan ruined the confederate flag, deal with it.

they carried the Battle flag for 100 years?

I've seen far more pictures of them carrying the US flag during events than the Battle flag.

The butthurt in some conservatives has all but confirmed their insecurity and very real lack of personal responsibility and dignity.

For shame, peepers.

I agree why not ban this humiliating Black Panther flag that flies on a government building today in Chicago...
View attachment 44694
Why not? Get some people together to protest it, be sure to bring plenty of rebel flags. Do you think you can get that flag down without seeming to be racist?

Ironically, I doubt this would have been the issue it was if the SC government had lowered the loser traitor flag to half-mast along with the other flags at the State Capitol grounds. And when they finally lowered it completely, everyone could see that their "we can't lower it, it's fixed" excuse was bullshit. PR nightmare.

Still don't understand the law, nimrod?

UP, or DOWN.

Change ONLY by order of the General Assembly.

Governor had NO control over it's position.

But,. keep whining.

It makes you look ridiculous

View attachment 44694
Getting that flag taken down will require someone with motivation, dedication and a strong belief in the cause of taking it down. Perhaps it can be done from a keyboard. Just whining about it on the net probably won't work.

UP, or DOWN.

But,. keep whining.

Utter bullshit. That is called passing the buck. The governor could have had it lowered right away before it became an issue and no one would have said jack-shit. The law is law in this case is a cop-out.

View attachment 44694
Why not? Get some people together to protest it, be sure to bring plenty of rebel flags. Do you think you can get that flag down without seeming to be racist?

You are so right!!! Perceptions of the oppressed black by the evil white man! Who would come off as racist?
YET these same Black Panthers WANT a war.
I've never met another principled person like me who ever wants war much less a "race war". Principled people like me are like Israelis... Iran wants to eliminate them...
Israel simply wants to exist. Principled Whites like me don't want blacks to be eradicated , but the Panthers want me eliminated.
Is that fair? Is that principled?

UP, or DOWN.

But,. keep whining.

Utter bullshit. That is called passing the buck. The governor could have had it lowered right away before it became an issue and no one would have said jack-shit. The law is law in this case is a cop-out.

The only legal way for that flag to be lowered was the way it was done.

But, keep whining.

You look as ridiculous as bo does

View attachment 44694

You are so right!!! Perceptions of the oppressed black by the evil white man! Who would come off as racist?
YET these same Black Panthers WANT a war.
I've never met another principled person like me who ever wants war much less a "race war". Principled people like me are like Israelis... Iran wants to eliminate them...
Israel simply wants to exist. Principled Whites like me don't want blacks to be eradicated , but the Panthers want me eliminated.
Is that fair? Is that principled?
I really don't care, start a letter writing campaign and get it taken down, you may succeed because a lot of people do not care to honor the black panthers and their violent tactics, nothing like the people willing to defend the Klan flag.

UP, or DOWN.

But,. keep whining.

The only legal way for that flag to be lowered was the way it was done.

But, keep whining.

You look as ridiculous as bo does
Oh I'm not whining, more like gloating because they doomed the thing trying to defend it, just like the original confederacy.

Get back to us if there's a muslim terrorist attack in one of the 50 states, and every flag but that one is half-mast on the grounds of that state's Capitol building.
Every time the Klan did any of their white supremacist shit for over a hundred years that flag was with them, who gives a fuck what it meant for four years during civil war? Nazis ruined the swastika for all time, the Klan ruined the confederate flag, deal with it.

No, you're whining.

You're whining because Nikki didn't get in front of the cameras and issue an Executive Order violating written law to lower the flag, either all the way down, or at lest to half mast.

Instead, she followed the law as written.

Unlike some I could name.

Forum List

Back