I'm just throwing this out for discussion.....Is the 'Mark of the Beast' an Implanted Microchip?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Now many of you will disregard this thread.
Some will scoff.
And maybe a very few will read the link.

I'm with this link now skeptical!
Having worked in the 80s with a tech company that developed RFID systems at the time I was concerned about how the RFID could be implanted.
We were coming up with ways to use RFID some very benevolent like bracelets for babies so they wouldn't drown if accidentally falling into a swimming pool.
Now with more recent developments maybe I'm even more concerned?

With fair regularity, stories appear in the media about technology that will allow the Beast to number and track every person on earth. People believe that either a number or bar code will be imprinted on the foreheads or hands of those who will be permitted to buy or sell. Lately, the stories have been about implantable microchips that will store vital information about each of us. Such stories are widely circulated, but no proof exists that any of them are part of a worldwide conspiracy. These reports are based on a misunderstanding of Revelation 13.
Is the 'Mark of the Beast' an Implanted Microchip (Revelation 13:16-18)?

A mark of what beast.

You could make the argument that a social security number is the same thing. It is nonsense. I wouldn't have a chip implanted but the current generation has grown up with much more corporate intrusion into their lives and they generally accept it. I see many of them agreeing to have a chip implanted under their skin.

It's interesting you are talking about this. Years ago, I learned that the mark of the beast would be implanted somehow in our bodies and that would be the only way of purchasing things. And, indeed, this would be the "Mark of the Beast."

I just read that this chip is going into the hands of some exactly as what was predicted. I can see that it would be a safe guard against fraud, but why would God consider that to be a sign of the Devil? It doesn't appear to be religious either way.

Some will scoff.

Having worked in the 80s with a tech company that developed RFID systems at the time I was concerned about how the RFID could be implanted.
We were coming up with ways to use RFID some very benevolent like bracelets for babies so they wouldn't drown if accidentally falling into a swimming pool.

With fair regularity, stories appear in the media about technology that will allow the Beast to number and track every person on earth. People believe that either a number or bar code will be imprinted on the foreheads or hands of those who will be permitted to buy or sell. Lately, the stories have been about implantable microchips that will store vital information about each of us. Such stories are widely circulated, but no proof exists that any of them are part of a worldwide conspiracy. These reports are based on a misunderstanding of Revelation 13.

In terms of the narrative, it could well be. Who can say? Prophecies have an odd way of being actively pursued.

Personally, I like chips with ham and cheese on rye.

That said, most people of sound mind would not permit a surgically-implanted chip that the government could track at will. Smartphones are bad enough.

Some will scoff.

In terms of the narrative, it could well be. Who can say? Prophecies have an odd way of being actively pursued.

That said, most people of sound mind would not permit a surgically-implanted chip that the government could track at will. Smartphones are bad enough.

Your key words.."most people of sound mind" are totally appropriate for anyone over 30 years old! You've just outed yourself!

I've always thought that cell phones could be the mark of the beast, lots of folks in the world have one, and don't folks ask what YOUR number is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some will scoff.

Your key words.."most people of sound mind" are totally appropriate for anyone over 30 years old! You've just outed yourself!

Yup. :laugh:

I'll hit 65 in less than a month. Will begin receiving the monthly government contribution to the entertainment fund. :2up:

Some will scoff.

As a retired electronic designer I can tell you we are already there. They are just trying to make it cheaper, easier and more invasive now. Companies have already experimented with implanted chips in the hand. It is always sold as further convenience and/or safety. But with that comes loss of freedom.
Your smartphone is first and foremost designed as an attractive and necessary device so you carry it everywhere and they can track and collect data on you.
Cameras on buildings and bridges record your license plate number most everywhere you go.
Smartmeter electric meter technology collects data on how you live in your house.
Your car collects data on how you drive.
Echelon collects data on how you think and what you say.
Your bank collects data and reports on all your financial activity.

Are you feeling safer yet? This is why they want centralized world government.

All of this is meant only as a means of control over people under the illusion of safety and fighting crime. Instead, it is only a means of regulating your life. Every one of us is in fact already treated and thought of as a criminal.

The eventual goal is an implanted biochip which will not only track where you are, but important data on your body, right up to what you smoke, eat and drink! (blood chemistry).

Welcome to the wonders of modern military microchip technology!!! If you grew up in the 60s and 70s, yours was the last truly free generation in America.

Some will scoff.

I'll hit 65 in less than a month. Will begin receiving the monthly government contribution to the entertainment fund. :2up:
Your full retirement age is at least 67. Blah, :banana:

Some will scoff.

Actually 66, but I figure I'll grab it while its still there. In the current atmosphere, who knows?

Some will scoff.

Actually 66, but I figure I'll grab it while its still there. In the current atmosphere, who knows?
Good idea but it does go up 8% a year.

I was thinking that maybe there could be a subject on this message board concerning retirees, since the baby boomers are all nearing retirement, or wish they were.

Last edited:
A computer is the beast. Beware when one is created to control man for the betterment of man, it won't be long.

Some will scoff.

As a retired electronic designer I can tell you we are already there. They are just trying to make it cheaper, easier and more invasive now. Companies have already experimented with implanted chips in the hand. It is always sold as further convenience and/or safety. But with that comes loss of freedom.
Your smartphone is first and foremost designed as an attractive and necessary device so you carry it everywhere and they can track and collect data on you.
Cameras on buildings and bridges record your license plate number most everywhere you go.
Smartmeter electric meter technology collects data on how you live in your house.
Your car collects data on how you drive.
Echelon collects data on how you think and what you say.
Your bank collects data and reports on all your financial activity.

Are you feeling safer yet? This is why they want centralized world government.

All of this is meant only as a means of control over people under the illusion of safety and fighting crime. Instead, it is only a means of regulating your life. Every one of us is in fact already treated and thought of as a criminal.

The eventual goal is an implanted biochip which will not only track where you are, but important data on your body, right up to what you smoke, eat and drink! (blood chemistry).

Welcome to the wonders of modern military microchip technology!!! If you grew up in the 60s and 70s, yours was the last truly free generation in America.
------------------------------- agree , also agree with BillyK . And as a related or unrelated comment , i support CASH as it still allows some privacy . Plus , it might sound silly but i will not use a GROCERY Store card that will save me a few pennies on my purchases . Course i will use YOUR or POGO's grocery store card if i find it in the parking lot . ------------------------ I practice privacy simply because its none of your business . Just a comment !!

It's interesting you are talking about this. Years ago, I learned that the mark of the beast would be implanted somehow in our bodies and that would be the only way of purchasing things. And, indeed, this would be the "Mark of the Beast."

I just read that this chip is going into the hands of some exactly as what was predicted. I can see that it would be a safe guard against fraud, but why would God consider that to be a sign of the Devil? It doesn't appear to be religious either way.

Same here. Back in the early 80's, a friend of mine told me how a church he attended was predicting this day and accepting the chip or marks would doom people to hell no matter how good or bad they were in life. He stated in the future you wouldn't be allowed to buy anything without that chip or mark.

It makes me wonder about the people who never had exposure to the Bible or the interpretation of it. What about people who have tattoos?

I don't have to worry about it; not from a religious perspective, but I just don't go for that kind of crap. I admit I love technology, but it has it's limits. I love my remote car starter on my cell phone, I love my 80" HD television set, I love the internet, I love my cell phone and all it's functions, but I pay for everything in cash. When I go to the grocery store, I go to the checkout with a real cashier. I complain to businesses when they force me to use a Kiosk instead of having real human beings. I still use snail mail to pay the bills I need a paper trail of. I never had a tattoo and think it's the ugliest thing you can do to your body, especially women.

Forum List

Back