Question for gun enthusiast.

IMHO...if the GOV says you can only have a one shot at a time...they have fulfilled their obligation to the 2nd Amen.

No where does it say you can have a extended MAG.
It clearly says one reason is because of militia which means weapons usuable by the military and the Supreme court agrees the 39 case stated a weapon must be of use in use or previously used by the military to be protected.

opinions dont count,,

it is specific that the government has no authority to dictate what we can or cant have,,

Yeah, unfortunately a people who are not willing to fight for their rights for all intents and purposes have none.
A Constitution is a piece of paper. Dictators have routinely used them for toilet paper if the people are cowards.

What good is "Bearing Arms" if a thug knows full well you will never have the balls to use it?

IMHO...if the GOV says you can only have a one shot at a time...they have fulfilled their obligation to the 2nd Amen.
The 2nd protects the right to own and use "all bearable arms"
If the government bans ownership and use of ANY "bearable arm", it violates the constitution.
No where does it say you can have a extended MAG.
"Extended"?
30rd magazines are -standard- for guns like the AR15.

Last edited:
It clearly says one reason is because of militia which means weapons usuable by the military and the Supreme court agrees the 39 case stated a weapon must be of use in use or previously used by the military to be protected.

I read the Constitution all the time and get emails from a website about it and cases / test. And I don't ever remember reading that !

Why are all you guys pile'n on me ? You sound like the far left when you talk about regulating ABs...more.

I have a "bell gun" and a shotgun...personally that is all I need.

I read the Constitution all the time and get emails from a website about it and cases / test. And I don't ever remember reading that !

Why are all you guys pile'n on me ? You sound like the far left when you talk about regulating ABs...more.

one reason is you said you supported the 2nd A and then you said it should be violated in favor of the government against the people,,

You don't need high capacity mags and an extreme rate of fire to protect your home. The fact remains, a shotgun does a wonderful job and, trust me on this one, the jacking of a shotgun shell into a chamber really makes anyone up to no good to consider making his peace with Jesus.
The Los Angeles Koreans who defended their homes and businesses from the rioters would disagree with you.

I find your comment highly doubtful. The ruling in US v Miller is well known, as is their reasoning to outlaw the sawed off shotgun because they could not envision them having "any forseeable military purpose".

So right there every gun grabber loses their argument for regulating military arms.

Period.

No where does it say you don't have to pay a Poll Tax and pass a Literacy test to vote.....

We are talking about firearms is a right...not injustice.

The ultraliberals are now saying Washinton, DC is not a state because of racism and the Commie News Network etc are jumping on it.

According to the Constitution it can not become a state and these MOFO are throw mud against the wall of victimization...hoping some will stick. Not only that but it is in Constitution what the exact size of The Federal City must be.

My question...where is this all going to end ???

I support the 2nd Amend but I am also all for sensible guns.

I think only LEO should have that stuff...it is not practical for target shooting and if you need that bullets; you need the police more.
The police have no legal responsibility to defend you. their legal responsibility is to defend society at large from criminals. If you can't or are unwilling to defend yourself, you are a victim in waiting for any criminal who wants to harvest you or your goods.

Actually if you're a good marksman you don't even need that. All it takes is one bullet in the right place.
Wrong again tojo. There are multiple cases where bad guys have been shot multiple times, all critical wounds, and they keep on fighting.

Take your movie crap back to your playpen.

Forum List

Back