im not saying it WASNT terrorism...but

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Watch hannity tonight and see how hard he's begging for reasons to believe.

I heard him on the radio earlier with two experts earlier practically begging them to say they think it was terrorism. Shit was bananas.

Hannity is an ass.

What incident are you referring to anyway? The plane crash?
Yea. The plane crash.

I listen to Hannity for exactly that reason on my car rides home. The shit is comedy to me.

Today, (and this was before some of the black box info which is now leaking was out,) the plane experts kept giving plausible explanations and his "yea but....yea but...yea but.." game was amazing.

It just HAD to be terrorism or he wasnt going to stop. Lol

Pilot locked out trying to break back in....nothing strange there nnnoooooo
Shamnity didnt know that. That information is breaking news. It wasnt out this afternoon, at that point theyd heard nothing on the black box.

On tonights show hannity might literally get fired for jizzing on the air because it look even fishier now.

Doesnt matter if he knew it or not this has stunk from the first.
All plane crashes stink

No shit

Outright begging people to say it was terrorism before its factually established is a bit much. A bit o.c.d.

But if that helps him and hes "acting," lol even better.

Hannity and fox - piles of steaming dog doo who once in a while accidentally gets it right.

But it has now come out that one of the pilots was locked out of the cockpit and could be heard trying to get in.

Last edited:
If it is confirmed terrorism he might actually hyperventilate from the apparent joy.it.brings him.

More like libs are just slow witted and incurious especially when it comes to favored groups

Watch hannity tonight and see how hard he's begging for reasons to believe.

I heard him on the radio earlier with two experts earlier practically begging them to say they think it was terrorism. Shit was bananas.
How can you watch an asshole from New York who gets a haircut every day, and has CUNTry music for his theme on his radio show?

Forum List

Back