I'm ok with republicans moderating political debates

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
everyone is making a big deal about this but I can't see where this will go wrong. We can slowly cut off liberal commie commentators from ever having a job again. It will also be chance to see democrats get asked hard questions. When is the last time any democrat was asked a question that would end their political career? Usually the question that democrats get asked go something like this "I'm sorry to bother you master lord but my republican readers seem to think I dont ask you any hard questions so, In Order to appease them so my company doesn't go out of business I'm going to have to ask you a tuff question. Will that be alright with you?"

If a candidate cannot handle tough questions then they have no business seeking the toughest job on earth, fucking perpetual victim crybabies every one.

I don't have a problem with it. Media should not be allowed to ask REAL questions. And no more of those cursed "gotcha questions" like "what do you read?" Who the hell does media think they are anyway? These are venerated members of The Great American Political Illuminati and they should be treated with deference and respect.

Have a Repub moderator will be good experience for a Repub prez for when he faces other world leaders and international situations because they will all be on his side and won't be putting him on the spot. It will serve a R prez especially well in dealing with ISIL, Poootin, NKorea and all those other peeps who will treat him with kid gloves.

Yep, they're really on to something there.

• Banned
If a candidate cannot handle tough questions then they have no business seeking the toughest job on earth, fucking perpetual victim crybabies every one.

How the heck did Obama get any votes with that criteria. I don't think he has ever been asked a question at all.

• Banned
I don't have a problem with it. Media should not be allowed to ask REAL questions. And no more of those cursed "gotcha questions" like "what do you read?" Who the hell does media think they are anyway? These are venerated members of The Great American Political Illuminati and they should be treated with deference and respect.

Have a Repub moderator will be good experience for a Repub prez for when he faces other world leaders and international situations because they will all be on his side and won't be putting him on the spot. It will serve a R prez especially well in dealing with ISIL, Poootin, NKorea and all those other peeps who will treat him with kid gloves.

I thought that the left believed that people should be subservient to the president. What changed in you and is this change genuine or are you just saying it because this issue is about republicans.

How the heck did Obama get any votes with that criteria. I don't think he has ever been asked a question at all.

Why change the subject? Why derail your own thread?

You asked about Rs being mods to Rs. Try sticking with that and answering honest questions with honest answers.

Or are you afraid of that?

Being asked tough questions are not the problem it's being asked stupid and irrelevant or softball questions that are the problem I don't care if debate moderators are Democrat, Republican, or independent as long as they ask tough but fair questions of both Republican and Democrat candidates.

I thought that the left believed that people should be subservient to the president. What changed in you and is this change genuine or are you just saying it because this issue is about republicans.

Sorry. I should have been clear that I was being SARCASTIC.
I haven't been all that impressed with any of the debates, Dem or Repub.

What I believe is that all candidates, Dem or Repub, should be asked the hardest questions mods can think up.

Dumb questions? Tough. Deal with it.

Mod out to trip you up? GOOD. Because that's what the president deals with every single day.

You can whine, they can whine but there's no excuse for them holding journalists hostage to what they want and to asking only questions they approve of. Its shameful and transparent to the entire world EXCEPT for the brain dead RWs.

• Banned

Why change the subject? Why derail your own thread?

You asked about Rs being mods to Rs. Try sticking with that and answering honest questions with honest answers.

Or are you afraid of that?

I don't think anything you said was a question. I counted the question marks in your dribble and came up with zero intelligent questions.

Sorry. I should have been clear that I was being STupid
I haven't been all that impressed with any of the debates, Dem or Repub.

What I believe is that all candidates, Dem or Repub, should be asked the hardest questions mods can think up.

Dumb questions? Tough. Deal with it.

Mod out to trip you up? GOOD. Because that's what the president deals with every single day.

You can whine, they can whine but there's no excuse for them holding journalists hostage to what they want and to asking only questions they approve of. Its shameful and transparent to the entire world EXCEPT for the brain dead RWs.

I totally agree with that.

He gets asked questions all the time, you just do not like the answers because they are reasonable and rational and full of multi-syllable words you cannot understand.

Pussification of America !

I hear the GOP is also demanding participation trophies after every debate .

Forum List

Back