I'm pro-gun - ask me anything!

The question isn’t accurate? Wow…thats a first. LOL….
The question does what it was designed to do...It exposes the idiocy of the opposition to magazine size.
The questoin was a false dichotomy - it allowed for only two valid responses when more exist.
You failed.
Rubbish.
I'm sorry you are't clever enough to trap me into taking a position you agree with - but then, no one is.
Next time, try not offering a false dichotomy or some other fallacy.

The question does what it was designed to do...It exposes the idiocy of the opposition to magazine size.
The questoin was a false dichotomy - it allowed for only two valid responses when more exist.
You failed.
Rubbish.
I'm sorry you are't clever enough to trap me into taking a position you agree with - but then, no one is.

The only valid answer falls on the side of logic; it’s better not to be shot at. That you have trouble being honest is a creation of your own lack of character.

Ask me anything, and you'll get an honest answer.

Note that if your question contains falsehoods and/or logical fallacies, that honest answer will make light of same.

Note also that a number of your are on ignore, so if you don't get a response, you'll know why.

Fire away!
Do you own an illegal bump stock

You failed.
Rubbish.
The only valid answer falls on the side of logic.
Thank you for reinforcing your false dichotomy fallacy.

Note that if your question contains falsehoods and/or logical fallacies, that honest answer will make light of same.
Note also that a number of your are on ignore, so if you don't get a response, you'll know why.
Fire away!
I did, until the terrible boating accident.

Fire away!
Bump stocks were not restricted because of a boating accident.

But u keep pretending u have a clue

Last edited:
Fire away!
Bump stocks were not restricted because of a beating accident.
No - they were "restricted" because of a nonsensical, hyper-emtional, reactionary response to THE single instance of their illegal use.

Since you didn't pick up on it, I'll translate my response:
If I have one (or two or five, or...) I'm not telling you.

You failed.
Rubbish.

Thanks for confirming you cannot be honest.

You failed.
Rubbish.
I was 100% honest in my response.
That you choose to not understand this is not my issue.

No; you answered a question that wasn’t asked based on data not supplied in the question. It would be like being asked ; would you rather have Coke or Pepsi and answering, “Water”.

You were dishonest then,
You’re being dishonest now.

Here is the question one more time if you choose to summon some honesty:

If you’re being shot at, do you prefer the shooter spend more time:

A. Shooting
B. Reloading

No; you answered a question that wasn’t asked based on data not supplied in the question.
You present a false dichotomy.
Your bad.

Fire away!
No - they were "restricted" because of a nonsensical, hyper-emtional, reactionary response to THE single instance of their illegal use.

So you are a criminal and wish to be a source of info, presumably to other criminals, who believe that when the Russians attack that a rubber band toy will save them.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dude you will never even see this enemy, their drones will target you from hundreds or thousands of miles away

But you are safe with a bumpy stocky
At least until the atf shows up at your door and takes all of your weapons

Last edited:

Fire away!

If you were being fired at by someone, wouldn’t you prefer they spend more time re-loading than firing at you?

Limiting magazine sizes may do that.
it would also limit how much I can fire back

so

Fire away!
If you were being fired at by someone, wouldn’t you prefer they spend more time re-loading than firing at you?
I'm more concerned about cover and the ability to get away; absent either, I am more concerned about getting hits and not running out of ammo.
That's why my carry guns have 12 to 16 round magazines, with at least 1 reload on hand.
Why do you want me to run out of ammo?

You can talk all you want about rushing shooter during a split-second magazine change; in doing so you completely ignore the extraordinarily high probability that any person who would rush said shiooter would prefer to have a firearm on hand to shoot the shooter instead.
It was a simple yes or no.
Obviously not.

Would you prefer someone spending more time reloading than shooting? Yes or no.

Why would i want to spend more time reloading than shooting if some asshole was shooting at me?

You failed.
Rubbish.

The only valid answer falls on the side of logic; it’s better not to be shot at. That you have trouble being honest is a creation of your own lack of character.
YEs it's better not to be shot at but if you are it's better to have a lot of ammo to shoot back

Fire away!

So you are a criminal....
I am? News to me.

I am? News to me.
Ignorance is not an excuse

I am? News to me.
How am I a criminal?

I am? News to me.
How am I a criminal?
Bump stocks are federally illegal, if you purchased on credit your name is in a federal database already.

Fire away!

Limiting magazine sizes may do that.
it would also limit how much I can fire back

so

As most people are not armed, this is a lesser concern. You didn’t go in planning to fire in the first place.

But isn’t it true that when the cops do show up, they would have an advantage; 7 or 8 cops vs one shooter who has to re-load every 7 shots?

Forum List

Back