🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

i'm really scared of a trade war with China

Which Chinese felt great again?

The ones who lost their empire to the Mongols? The ones who were starving to death in the countryside? The Eunuchs?

Well, this one seems to think China is pretty great these days

tumblr_p6burmPkti1rf0lk5o1_400.jpg

:alcoholic:

Which Chinese felt great again?

The ones who lost their empire to the Mongols? The ones who were starving to death in the countryside? The Eunuchs?

And what does this have to do with this topic?

Wait, let me guess, you saw the world "China" and you found a picture with the leader of China on it, and decided that there's enough link there to post....

Wait, let me guess, you saw the world "China" and you found a picture with the leader of China on it, and decided that there's enough link there to post....

I thought trade war with China was the topic and Xi is the current emperor... eh, president for life, having a toast with nutty Kim while the orange saviour is imposing tariffs......

Somehow he doesn't look very worried

:popcorn:

I thought trade war with China was the topic and Xi is the current emperor... eh, president for life, having a toast with nutty Kim while the orange saviour is imposing tariffs......

Most people are beyond having to be told the simple facts, like who the leader of China is.

As Pat Buchanan has said, if we had a trade war with China, we'd eat their lunch.

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-2_11-15-36.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-2_11-15-36.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
`
Meanwhile; China Just Announced It's Imposing Tariffs On 128 Products From The US - On Sunday, China announced new tariffs on 128 products from the US, escalating fears of an all-out trade war. China's finance ministry said in a statement that the country is imposing tariffs on 128 products imported from the US including pork, berries, almonds, and apples., effective Monday.
`
Some of this is a hoax while some is real. On January 1, 2018 China did ban all recycling imports causing our trash bill to more than double. However China owns the largest pork producers in the USA like Smithfield Pork. They are seriously stupid to ban or tariff their own pork. China already backpedaled on their Soybean tariff / ban because they quickly realized their pigs in China were going to starve to death forcing them to import more US pork.

Last edited:

He's wanting to become president for life, because he knows as China now diminishes in the Trump era, he'll lose popularity. Worried or not, he has plenty to worry about. His happy days are petering out.

I've been saying for 30 years we can make everything we need like we used to.....The only things we need to import are coffee and bananas....that's it! All the industries stolen from us can be brought back. Our cotton is the best in the world...open the old textile mills in the Carolinas and we'll make our own clothes again. Our steel is the best in the world so mine the iron ore in Minnesota, ship it across the Great Lakes to Ohio and Pennsylvania like we always did before. We are sitting on an ocean of oil....we shouldn't be importing a drop of it. Our shoes were made in New England and can be again. Detroit is ready to build every car and truck we need. California was the home of our electronics industry and can be again. Like I said, this country has bountiful natural resources and the most reliable workers in the world. China can't stay in business for more than a year without us but we can go forever without them.

Hyundai and Kia are American? A good share of the companies coming to the US are foreign and guess where their profits go?

In a sense they ARE American, if they're in America. Guess where their wages go. And guess where the disposable income from those wages go. Right straight into the US economy.

I've been saying for 30 years we can make everything we need like we used to.....The only things we need to import are coffee and bananas....that's it! All the industries stolen from us can be brought back. Our cotton is the best in the world...open the old textile mills in the Carolinas and we'll make our own clothes again. Our steel is the best in the world so mine the iron ore in Minnesota, ship it across the Great Lakes to Ohio and Pennsylvania like we always did before. We are sitting on an ocean of oil....we shouldn't be importing a drop of it. Our shoes were made in New England and can be again. Detroit is ready to build every car and truck we need. California was the home of our electronics industry and can be again. Like I said, this country has bountiful natural resources and the most reliable workers in the world. China can't stay in business for more than a year without us but we can go forever without them.
We need to import Oil, coffee & fruit.

There are more than 7 billion people on this planet, only some 325 million of those live in the US. You can post charts all you want but in todays globalist 'free' market economy you're really not nr1 anymore.

The murican consumers are addicted to cheap Chinese stuff and the average underpaid and overworked Amazon or McDonalds wage slave really can't afford anythings else.

Eh, the US has the nasty habit of demolishing countries, not protecting them. But the debt gives you a certain advantage... up to a point, China has been very busy buying gold for a while now.... why do you think they'd do that?
1. Population isn't the engine of economic power. Purchasing power (aka MARKET) is. That is what the US has, much more than anywhere else. That's why Chinese products are here in our stores, not in much closer Asian countries.

2. So you think when goods are produced here, they'll be much more expensive than the current Chinese stuff ? I asked this question yesterday. Nobody answered it.

3. I don't think the US has a habit of demolishing countries. Quite the contrary. The US saved numerous countries in Europe in World War II, and in Asia (including China). More recently we saved Afghanistan from the Taliban, Kuwait from Saddam Hussein, and Iraq (once we got ISIS-lover Obama out of the way)
And I think China might be buying gold, because they are losing the wealth they now have. Having gold would give them more economic power and stability.

North Korea is China's puppy dog. They are dependent on China economically, and recently took orders from China to wage the nasty nuclear missle propaganda against the US, to deflect the US away from tariffs on Chinese exports. It didn't work, and when the tariffs appeared, the missle campaign balloon lost its air.

it's disgusting to think the US let companies go overseas/out of country and then sell their stuff in the US without MAJOR tariffs

it's disgusting to think the US let companies go overseas/out of country and then sell their stuff in the US without MAJOR tariffs
:iagree: It is disgusting, but finally after almost 30 years of idiocy, and 4 idiot US presidents, we now have a POTUS who is fixing the whole mess.

Forum List

Back