I'm running for class President

At the college with which I'm associated, its known that in every bank of mailboxes in student dorms, one box is kept stocked with condoms.

Can't go wrong with ...

Actually you could go wrong. There still are moral college students around even if you are not and never were either moral OR a college student. Putting condoms in student mailboxes by another student could certainly be actionable as sexual harassment. This type of bad judgment is a clear indication why liberals are such abject failures in their own lives and have to be fed by conservatives who can and do work and who are successful.

Just for once, can't you stop lying and twisting?

As usual, [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] took what I said and turned it into something completely different. You're always saying how you're a doctor and a lawyer and a psychiatrist/psychologist but in truth, you have a very sloppy mind. And, you're a chronic liar.

This was just a silly fun thread but you just had to pile on your lies. And, now you'll lie some more.

[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

Your biggest problem is that your world view is based on half truths and misinterpretations of what you see going on. So you are taking some night classes it would seem. Good for you. (Not that we can actually miss you.) Having taught in a college and having been on college committees, I can tell you having that a student would be expelled for passing out condoms for any reason let alone running for office. The school health nurse may be able to do a display as you have described and I say may because she will have had to go through administration to get the authority to do such a thing and that administration is more than likely conservative in their views simply because of the fiscal responsibility they have.

You should refrain from making this kind of suggestion to someone who stands to lose a great deal if he or she follows your suggestion.

Last edited:
Actually you could go wrong. There still are moral college students around even if you are not and never were either moral OR a college student. Putting condoms in student mailboxes by another student could certainly be actionable as sexual harassment. This type of bad judgment is a clear indication why liberals are such abject failures in their own lives and have to be fed by conservatives who can and do work and who are successful.

As usual, [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] took what I said and turned it into something completely different. You're always saying how you're a doctor and a lawyer and a psychiatrist/psychologist but in truth, you have a very sloppy mind. And, you're a chronic liar.

This was just a silly fun thread but you just had to pile on your lies. And, now you'll lie some more.

Your biggest problem is that your world view is based on half truths and misinterpretations of what you see going on. So you are taking some night classes it would seem. Good for you. I can tell you having taught in a college and having been on college committees that a student would be expelled for passing out condoms for any reason. The school health nurse may be able to do a display as you have described and I say may because she will have had to go through administration to get the authority to do such a thing and that administration is more than likely conservative in their views simply because of the fiscal responsibility they have.

You should refrain from making this kind of suggestion to someone who stands to lose a great deal if he or she follows your suggestion.

Right on cue, you've added yet more lies.

Did you even read what I wrote?

Can you show me EXACTLY where I said that I'm talking classes?

And or

EXACTLY where I said that someone was "putting condoms in student mailboxes by another student"?

and/or

EXACTLY where I said the 'school health nurse doing a display'?

and/or

EXACTLY where I "described" said "display"?

You're a chronic, habitual liar.

[MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION], what lies are you going to pile on now?

Or will you finally learn your lesson?

Your biggest problem is that your world view is based on half truths and misinterpretations of what you see going on. So you are taking some night classes it would seem. Good for you. I can tell you having taught in a college and having been on college committees that a student would be expelled for passing out condoms for any reason. The school health nurse may be able to do a display as you have described and I say may because she will have had to go through administration to get the authority to do such a thing and that administration is more than likely conservative in their views simply because of the fiscal responsibility they have.

And or

EXACTLY where I said that someone was "putting condoms in student mailboxes by another student"?

and/or

and/or

You didn't have to say the school health person did the display. I've worked in a college and graduated from 3. I know how that stuff plays out.
Yes. I read what you wrote. And it was a poorly thought out suggestion to someone who has a lot to lose if he tries it. You are a chronic and habitual idiot!

Last edited:

And or

and/or

and/or

You didn't have to say the school health person did the display. I've worked in a college and graduated from 3. I know how that stuff plays out.
Yes. I read what you wrote. And it was a poorly thought out suggestion to someone who has a lot to lose if he tries it. You are a chronic and habitual idiot!

I'm a grown man with a college degree, a career, a home and a family.

My OP was a satire of a high school class presidency election.

He wasn't making me a suggestion, he was playing along with the satire and was clear that it was indeed satire. I think you missed it. :eek:

I'm also an adult with higher degrees, retired, with a home and family.

Never mind Sunshine's lies. This is what I actually wrote:

At the college with which I'm associated, its known that in every bank of mailboxes in student dorms, one box is kept stocked with condoms. ...

Like it or not, students will put condoms in mailboxes for the use of other students. Its like a penny jar. Take one or leave one, as your own wishes and needs dictate. Its no one's business except those who are using the service.

Sunshine read into my post what she wanted and now she can't admit she's wrong. Instead, she just keeps piling on the lies.

G.T. I'm sorry your fun thread got hijacked.

At the college with which I'm associated, its known that in every bank of mailboxes in student dorms, one box is kept stocked with condoms. ...

Like it or not, students will put condoms in mailboxes for the use of other students. Its like a penny jar. Take one or leave one, as your own wishes and needs dictate. Its no one's business except those who are using the service.

Sunshine read into my post what she wanted and now she can't admit she's wrong. Instead, she just keeps piling on the lies.

its still fun :lol:

its still fun :lol:

And, you can always count on ...

AUT_FischerRusty_TheZombieVoteReanimatedReadzseries.jpg

Do tell~!

That would happen only until the administration catches them. That kind of thing brings complaints a plenty. And you are NOT person with degrees. You are a night school student. You know about that display in the student lounge is because you are a student and hang out there. Here's a flash. Faculty and board members don't hang out in the student lounge. DUH! Your cover is made of fishnet. And you are caught like a mackerel in it. Your lies just keep getting bigger and bigger.

Do tell~!

That would happen only until the administration catches them. That kind of thing brings complaints a plenty. And you are NOT person with degrees. You are a night school student. You know about that display in the student lounge is because you are a student and hang out there. Here's a flash. Faculty and board members don't hang out in the student lounge. DUH! Your cover is made of fishnet. And you are caught like a mackerel in it. Your lies just keep getting bigger and bigger.

Yet you have "several" degrees yet you typo like a son of a gun? :lol:

:cuckoo:

Do tell~!

None of them are in typing. :badgrin:

Do tell~!

What frikken display are you talking about? What student lounge? You mean the display and the student lounge you made up? What faculty and board members?

Or can you point out EXACTLY where I said anything about any of your fiction?

No?

I didn't think so.

You've made this whole thing up out of whole cloth.
[MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION], you're up to your fat ass in hole.

You dumb shit. You should quit digging cuz this is all going on your permanent record.

Write-a-High-School-President-Speech-Step-6.jpg

:)

Do tell~!

And zero reading comprehension.

I'm voting for that big tit gal who has a sign on her dorm door saying.................

TRY OUT YOUR CONDOMS HERE..................

She's also throwing a get out the vote bash....................

They are throwing a wet T-Shirt contest campaign.............

Better get a whole lot of Jack Daniels to run against that.

Forum List

Back