I'm Sorry, But Stephanie Cutter Is Quite A Babe

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Not only is she smart, quick-witted and a Democrat, but this sister is quite easy on the eyes.

Obama did a good thing with hiring her.

120706_stephanie_cutter_ap_328.jpg

411x6003.jpg

Cutter-Stephanie-9-4-12.jpg

Her husband is quite the luck man, isn't he?

:clap2:

Nothing to apologize about there...

except the Democrat part. :eusa_whistle:
I'm sorry for subjecting you guys to my frivolity.

I just love to see her, there's others, but I just felt like giving her her due.

I don't care what her political leanings are, I don't see it. She's just a Plain white woman, chicks need a little flavor.

After the likes of Hilary Clinton, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Sheila Jackson Lee, and the First Lady of cellulite, Democrats would grab anyone who managed to escape the kennel.

Quite a surprise that a Democrat would put any value in looks. Aren't the Democrats the ones who constantly denigrate all the good looking conservative women, be they in politics or in television.

Well blastoff, there are many white men who got it for black women as well...I should know bout that.
But she is really pretty, a bit blemish balm and she looks perfect - in times of tons of make up on every woman's face natural beauty is a big USP, I guess.

Last edited:
Wealth is not the same thing as brains or even actual accomplishment.
I seem to recall the opposite argument being made by those of your ilk during the Sarah Palin VP debacle.

My how the tables turn.

So why, do you, and others, THINK that Cutter isn't smart?

How are you defining smart or not smart? Something tells me, it's based on ideaology.

I seem to recall the opposite argument being made by those of your ilk during the Sarah Palin VP debacle.

My how the tables turn.

How are you defining smart or not smart? Something tells me, it's based on ideaology.

She is smart. She's on Morning Joe sometimes. I think she's pretty in a hometown kind of way. Of course, I think a lot of people are pretty in their own way.

My how the tables turn.

You SEEM to recall that?

You think so, but you aren't sure?

Or something very different was said but you misinterpreted it?

Is that it?

You seem highly confused.

Normally, one either recalls something or one does not.

As to her claimed intelligence:

Most of what she spews is pretty insipid and uninspired. Show me evidence that she is smart. Her Big Bird effort after Mitt's campaign comment about PBS doesn't qualify.

Forum List

Back