I'm Sorry, But Stephanie Cutter Is Quite A Babe

Wealth is not the same thing as brains or even actual accomplishment.
I seem to recall the opposite argument being made by those of your ilk during the Sarah Palin VP debacle.

My how the tables turn.

So why, do you, and others, THINK that Cutter isn't smart?

How are you defining smart or not smart? Something tells me, it's based on ideaology.

She is smart. She's on Morning Joe sometimes. I think she's pretty in a hometown kind of way. Of course, I think a lot of people are pretty in their own way.

Appearing on Morning Shmoe does not certify her intellect.

She is not unattractive.

I seem to recall the opposite argument being made by those of your ilk during the Sarah Palin VP debacle.

My how the tables turn.

How are you defining smart or not smart? Something tells me, it's based on ideaology.

Everyone has their own taste...I think Susan Rice is a hottie. Even though I don't agree with her politics, I think she's hot looking, and I like the way she carries herself:D

susan_rice_1201.jpg

My how the tables turn.

Everyone has their own taste...I think Susan Rice is a hottie. Even though I don't agree with her politics, I think she's hot looking, and I like the way she carries herself:D

susan_rice_1201.jpg
This is a surprising revelation in so many ways.

But now that you mention it, yeah...I could see where you are coming from.

Personally wouldn't call her hot, but she's an attractive woman as well.

She prolly was pretty foxy as a youngster.

Good call. :clap2:

My how the tables turn.

She is smart. She's on Morning Joe sometimes. I think she's pretty in a hometown kind of way. Of course, I think a lot of people are pretty in their own way.
That seems true.

That's prolly why I titled it "I'm Sorry, But.."

You see, when I first saw her on the scene some years ago, she striked me as a funny looking woman, but one that made an impression. I kept asking myself, "is she attractive or not?" Over time, I kept going more and more to the side of "yes" until I finally reached the point of realizing she's a hottie.

She just has a look that's her own. Her smarts is what sealed the deal.

I've had this reaction to various woman in my life, from people I actually know, to folks on TV, she's one of the tv folks I've responded to in this fashion.

She's a hottie.

She's smart because of the way she communicates. She has EXCELLENT communication skills. Being able to communicate effectively is a sign of very high intelligence.

Those who are claiming she's not smart are confusing intelligence with ideaology...which is actually a sign of a lack of intelligence.

Just sayin'

Forum List

Back