I’m Sure It’s a Racist Hand Gesture!!

What an absolute waste of time and energy, I can’t believe people sit around and make up such nonsense. The Amy kid needs to get a real life instead of stirring up a bunch of nothing.

1%2B1%2Bninetymiles1oWGs1rzv6rko1_1280-905.jpg

sieg-heil.jpg

Shocking-Photo-Reveals-Al-Sharpton-Is-A-Nazi.jpg

1sffe2.jpg

hitler.width-800.jpg
What’s interesting is all 5 of those people are anti-Semetic

View attachment 214721

No way anyone could comfortably rest their hand like that, try it!

CNN of all people called her out on it after informing her she is half Jew half Mexican.

Hilarity ensued after the notification:

"Let's refocus": Amy Siskind totally backtracks, deletes tweet about white power hand sign at Kavanaugh hearing

Looks like a monkey hand gesture to me.
Quit Monkeying up this thread with that monkey business!

I keep telling you all white American left wing women, are easily the dumbest people on earth. Not to mention the most annoying.

Dumbest and most annoying. More proof.

Just to point out ... you can't be half Jewish. You're either Jewish, or you're not.

It is possible, however, to be 100% Jewish while simultaneously being 100% anything else. They're not mutually exclusive.

mexicanrabbi_0.jpg
Not if you’re talking about the race. Then you can be 1/2.

Judaism isn't a race, it's a social ethnicity and a religion. The idea of 'Jewish Blood' was invented by those other fellows.

The Left have reached a point at which their paranoia disorder is even worse than methamphetamine addicts, days without sleep, used to tell me, "See that car over there? I saw the SAME license plate on a DIFFERENT car the other day! It's the FBI! They're doing it to fuck with our minds." At which point I would think, "You've already done a more beautiful job of fucking your mind than any authorities could do."

My point being, it's the same-flavored mentality; a disconnection from basic reality caused by an exploding ego.

Forum List

Back