I'm sure there are idiots that want to ban water pistols..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
because AFTER ALL that reinforces violent actions that "HURT" people!
While at that "ban" paint ball pistols!
BAN foot race starter pistols... after all they are PISTOLS!!
Finally we need to BAN our military from any guns, rifles,etc. because according to one poster here that lives in cartoon land.. these guns, rifles will kill people on their own!
Yes this poster using the phrase "guns don't kill people"!

But what can be said to idiots like that poster and other "gun -banners" that again cars don't kill, guns don't kill, people driving and people shooting do! I for one don't plan to drive my car and kill someone any more then I plan to buy a gun (I don't own a gun) so I won't kill anyone!

It as the 4 year old KNOWS someone pulling a trigger to make a water pistol work or as well as a gun fire!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ACA18AoDOI]Hello Kitty Bubble Gun Gets 5-year-old Suspended - YouTube[/ame]

These straw man threads crack me up.

par·o·dy
noun \ˈper-ə-dē, ˈpa-rə-\
plural par·o·dies

Definition of PARODY

1: a literary or musical work in which the style of an author or work is closely imitated for comic effect or in ridicule

2: a feeble or ridiculous imitation

I hope this helps...

Last edited:
Every kid in every school needs a gun. The basics for all successful students: Pen; paper, apple for the teacher and a hand gun. Extra credit for an extra ten round magazine.

Authorities: Teen wounded at Ga. middle school - Yahoo! News

What do you think of a school administration that punishes a child for drawing a picture of a gun ?

I don't have all the facts, do you? What would you do if you were the teacher/administrator?

In today's United States a teacher/administrator would be a fool to ignore such a picuture without some form of investigation. What if the picture had been drawn as a threat to another student? Or if the picture was to remind a friend that they planned to go to his home after school and play with his daddy's gun?

Last edited:
They have already banned chocolate cigarettes. :mad:

Of course they will ban water pistols.

Welcome to politically correct madness.

While at that "ban" paint ball pistols!
BAN foot race starter pistols... after all they are PISTOLS!!
Finally we need to BAN our military from any guns, rifles,etc. because according to one poster here that lives in cartoon land.. these guns, rifles will kill people on their own!
Yes this poster using the phrase "guns don't kill people"!

But what can be said to idiots like that poster and other "gun -banners" that again cars don't kill, guns don't kill, people driving and people shooting do! I for one don't plan to drive my car and kill someone any more then I plan to buy a gun (I don't own a gun) so I won't kill anyone!

It as the 4 year old KNOWS someone pulling a trigger to make a water pistol work or as well as a gun fire!

I've yet to hear ANYONE, on either the left or the right, who is calling for the banning of pistols.

They have called for banning assault rifles and large magazines.

They have called for background checks.

But, not one of them have called for banning pistols, shotguns, or bolt action rifles.

What do you think of a school administration that punishes a child for drawing a picture of a gun ?

I don't have all the facts, do you? What would you do if you were the teacher/administrator?

In today's United States a teacher/administrator would be a fool to ignore such a picuture without some form of investigation. What if the picture had been drawn as a threat to another student? Or if the picture was to remind a friend that they planned to go to his home after school and play with his daddy's gun?

It really is over. We are well and truly fucked as a society.

I'm sure there are idiots that want to ban water pistols..

of course there are. Some people are so anti-violence, they are violent in their pursuit of banning anything they think promotes violence.

What does this have to do with rationality, and reality, and reason?

and most of all...why is this in the politics section? LOL

DUH???? Obama wants to ban all guns! That is a political decision.
CONSEQUENTLY this is gist for the political section!

Have you considered Somalia? Ak 47's are all the rage, jobs as a pirate seem to pay well and Ocean Front property is reportedly cheap.

These straw man threads crack me up.

Straw man from what exactly ?

The left invented straw men that go around killing just because they got their hands on a gun.

The fact that children have gotten in trouble, one for a bubble gun, one for a paper gun and one for drawing a picture of a gun are all too real. It demonstrates just how far the left will go to vilify anyone with a gun. They are teaching children to be frightened of them, even toy ones, and they encourage them to go running scared to the teacher at the mere mention of any gun.

Meanwhile, the libs will post every article about people getting shot (except for Chicago, where strict gun control is proving to be completely ineffective) and they will continue to claim that law abiding citizens having guns poses an immediate danger.

They are alarmists and they like pretending that restricting guns will actually help.

They contradict themselves by claiming children are all in danger on one hand and on the other, claiming that no armed guards in schools are needed. The signs and laws sure as hell haven't made a difference, so let's have more signs and more stupid laws. Idiots.

Have you considered Somalia? Ak 47's are all the rage, jobs as a pirate seem to pay well and Ocean Front property is reportedly cheap.

AK-47s aren't legal here, numskull.

In Switzerland every adult male is required by law to keep a fully automatic weapon in his home. That's a terrible place to live, isn't it?

Forum List

Back