I'm trying to understand

Gay or not...why was it necessary to send a field grade officer on such a mundane mission?

I wasn't referring to the gay so much as I was it was the female in leadership role. Sorry, I don't think they belong in combat situations, you can thank my dad for my thoughts on that

Yeah, because no male in a leadership position has ever been killed in Afghanistan.

You get a katyusha for that one

Does it come with cream?

You don't know what a katyusha is and you're trying to talk military?

Gay or not...why was it necessary to send a field grade officer on such a mundane mission?

I wasn't referring to the gay so much as I was it was the female in leadership role. Sorry, I don't think they belong in combat situations, you can thank my dad for my thoughts on that

Yeah, because no male in a leadership position has ever been killed in Afghanistan.

You get a katyusha for that one

Does it come with cream?

You don't know what a katyusha is and you're trying to talk military?

I asked a question, you don't want to answer? I'll go for sprinkles!

It was a fucking foot patrol led by a field grade OSI officer...with ROE that require they not shoot until shot at. Reservists called on to perform duties that require hardened troops...with minimum ROE. Clue up, Gertrude!

It was a fucking foot patrol led by a field grade OSI officer...with ROE that require they not shoot until shot at. Reservists called on to perform duties that require hardened troops...with minimum ROE. Clue up, Gertrude!

That's sort of a fucked up way to fight a war. Me thinks the rules need to change

Since Obama has given up Afghanistan to the Teliban why are any patrols going out? He has a peculiar way of turning tail. Where are the protests from the left? If Bush was in charge you know what they would be saying about the needless death of yet another gay. If we are going to do something we ought to do it right, what we are doing now is just shear stupidity.

And what does this have to do with whether she was a woman or not? Nothing.

It has much to do with other stuff. But then again military types doing jobs that aren't their main job isn't abnormal. Ever seen an aircraft engineer at the front gate to an air force base doing his turn with a rifle checking IDs?

Since Obama has given up Afghanistan to the Teliban why are any patrols going out? He has a peculiar way of turning tail. Where are the protests from the left? If Bush was in charge you know what they would be saying about the needless death of yet another gay. If we are going to do something we ought to do it right, what we are doing now is just shear stupidity.

You think Obama's in charge of foot patrols in Afghanistan?

I don't think that's how the chain of command works, somehow.

It has much to do with other stuff. But then again military types doing jobs that aren't their main job isn't abnormal. Ever seen an aircraft engineer at the front gate to an air force base doing his turn with a rifle checking IDs?

Hands you a second katyusha

Yes, I think Obama is responsible for what happens to the military. Someone told me he was CIC, is that correct? Besides my comment was not on who or how they went but the why of why they were in that situation, which is all Obama.

No.

Weirdos problem is that she sees nothing wrong with the way the Middle East is being handled....top to bottom.

Bbbbbbut bush......

Checking IDs is exactly the same as going on a combat patrol, really good point you made. :(

Hands you a second katyusha

Do I get extra toppings this time?

Weirdos problem is that she sees nothing wrong with the way the Middle East is being handled....top to bottom.

Bbbbbbut bush......

You think you know me huh? You don't. But then again it's simple to make stuff up and then attack it, it doesn't require much brain work.

Checking IDs is exactly the same as going on a combat patrol, really good point you made. :(

Depending on how you present things, NOTHING is the same as anything else. Great point you made. :(

Yes, I think Obama is responsible for what happens to the military. Someone told me he was CIC, is that correct? Besides my comment was not on who or how they went but the why of why they were in that situation, which is all Obama.

Yes, he's C-in-C, he doesn't organize the latrine duty, does he? Why do you think that is?

Yes, he's C-in-C, he doesn't organize the latrine duty, does he? Why do you think that is?

Apparently all he does is kill folks like OBL.

Forum List

Back