I’m watching a drug bust go down right this very minute, behind my house!

How would you know their status as immigrants?
Because we have a large Hispanic illegal population, with MS-13 gangs and all sorts of crime, and this guy looked like one of them. of course, he could be a legal Hispanic criminal. They are committing most of the crime around here.

Notice you had criticism for ME, but not for the Hispanic committing the crime. Just like a leftist!

Because we have a large Hispanic illegal population, with MS-13 gangs and all sorts of crime, and this guy looked like one of them. of course, he could be a legal Hispanic criminal. They are committing most of the crime around here.

Notice you had criticism for ME, but not for the Hispanic committing the crime. Just like a leftist!
Judging books by their covers I see.

You still don’t get it. Dealer and druggie are BOTH from elsewhere.
So drug dealers and junkies thought it was a good idea to set up shop in a neighborhood filled with nosy old people that don't buy drugs? Those are either some seriously dumb people or this is a made up story, or maybe you're wrong about your neighbors. 🤔

Last edited:
They are doing a job they shouldn't be doing.

It's like we learned not a damned thing from prohibition. You can't legislate morality.

We should be treating addiction as a medical problem, not a criminal one.
We should just decriminalize drugs.

They are doing a job they shouldn't be doing.

It's like we learned not a damned thing from prohibition. You can't legislate morality.

We should be treating addiction as a medical problem, not a criminal one.
Junkies are subhuman CRIMINAL scum and must at least be locked away from decent folks until they figure out how to stop being useless thieving lowlifes.

So drug dealers and junkies thought it was a good idea to set up shop in a neighborhood filled with nosy old people that don't buy drugs? Those are either some seriously dumb people or this is a made up story. Or maybe you're wrong about your neighbors. 🤔
Are you a liberal? You have more criticism for the older, responsible people living in the neighborhood than you do for the lowlife scum committing crimes in our backyards,

Look at how you’re doing everything possible to deflect blame. The “old“ neighbors are being “nosy”. Or the story is made up. Or maybe the neighbors ARE the ones buying the drugs.

NOPE. This was a Hispanic guy, the demographic that commits most of the crime in our area, breaking the law in our neighborhood.

Junkies are subhuman scum and must at least be locked away from decent folks until they figure out how to stop being useless thieving lowlifes.
If all they're doing is using drugs then it seems a bit draconian to put them in a cage.

Are you a liberal? You have more criticism for the older, responsible people living in the neighborhood than you do for the lowlife scum committing crimes in our backyards,

Look at how you’re doing everything possible to deflect blame. The “old“ neighbors are being “nosy”. Or the story is made up. Or maybe the neighbors ARE the ones buying the drugs.

NOPE. This was a Hispanic guy, the demographic that commits most of the crime in our area, breaking the law in our neighborhood.
I'm just trying to make sense of the situation.

If all they're doing is using drugs then I seems a bit draconian to put them in a cage.
Stealing to support their habits is ubiquitous. Drugstores in major dem run cities are going out of business as the junkies have stolen merchandise to sell for their drug money. Junkies are never innocent victims.

Look at what junkies and their democrat enablers have done to what I always thought was the most beautiful city in the country:

Last edited:
You could have lazy white folks that live trashy while on the welfatez.
Believe me, my “white” neighbors living in million dollar houses are not on welfare.

It IS possible that the Hispanic druggie is a legal citizen with six kids, and with all the extra cash he’s getting from the tax “credit“ to help support the kids he can’t afford to, is using some of that to buy drugs in my backyard. Lovely.

Stealing to support their habits is ubiquitous. Drugstores in major dem run cities are going out of business as the junkies have stolen merchandise to sell for their drug money. Junkies are never innocent victims.
Not all drug users are violent and thieving junkies.

Forum List

Back