I’m watching a drug bust go down right this very minute, behind my house!

Why would it not work at least somewhat according to plan? Surely it wouldn't be perfect. The black market wouldn't disappear, but it'd have a lot less customers. Surely we'd create jobs and tax revenue as well.
Look at the video. It's two or three years old. What has Seattle/King County/Washington government actually done about the homeless junkie population in that time? If the vision was doable, they'd be doing it. Instead, any funds that should be directed at dealing with the problem disappear into the pockets of the democrat "leaders".

Standoff.

Find me some good news. I'll wait.

By the way, it's actually the libertarian in me that wants to decriminalize drugs. That doesn't come from leftist thinking.
Anything that conflicts with her views, she considers leftist. It’s a common problem with cons. Of course, libs do the same thing.

Before the dealers go, make sure to buy a little and have some fun.
I obey laws. My fun comes from legal activities (pre-COVID): an evening at a restaurant with friends, a matinee at the Kennedy Center, a cruise and other travel, etc.

I’ll leave the crack to your kind.

Glad the cops were finally able to nail the scumbags who have been conducting drug buys in the parking area right behind my townhouse. (It’s a neighborhood of $800,000 - $1,000,000+ townhouses, so no slum.) It backs to a lovely wooded area, so the dealers feel it’s secluded.

this has been going on for weeks, and I’ve been nervous coming home late at night. Now the word will be out, and the dealers and their lowlife customers can go elsewhere.

Just wanted to share…..
My Town never gets repeat offenders; I have no idea what the police do to them when they're caught.

Did the scumbags stay away?
Oh yeah!

In fact, we had 81 private homes busted for selling drugs.
The creeps either bought or rented the homes to sell drugs.
The neighbors reported constants visitors.

Last edited:
I obey laws. My fun comes from legal activities (pre-COVID): an evening at a restaurant with friends, a matinee at the Kennedy Center, a cruise and other travel, etc.

I’ll leave the crack to your kind.
I haven’t done crack. I bet you love it though.

I haven’t done crack. I bet you love it though.
Nope. Don.’t do drugs. I’m not one of the criminals you like to defend. Just a nice, middle-class Jewish girl - all grown up now, and then some - who worked for 40 years, saved responsibly for my retirement, pay all my bills (and taxes), volunteer some time to teach basic financial literacy, donate to charity, and do the normal things for fun that are legal. In fact, I have a lunch date with a friend at noon, so you will have to get by without me!

You know, the type of person you leftists hate.

Nope. Don.’t do drugs. I’m not one of the criminals you like to defend. Just a nice, middle-class Jewish girl - all grown up now, and then some - who worked for 40 years, saved responsibly for my retirement, pay all my bills (and taxes), volunteer some time to teach basic financial literacy, donate to charity, and do the normal things for fun that are legal. In fact, I have a lunch date with a friend at noon, so you will have to get by without me!

Lol. I’ll puff a doob in your honor!

You certainly seem quite pleased with yourself. Well done.

Forum List

Back