🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm wrong about the FBI and our Intel Agencies

Most of the people in the FBI do a great job. We have to gut the leftist leadership and replace them with real Americans who are on our side
You mean your side of insurrectionists and
and confederacy.

Recently I've been saying that the FBI has been made into the democrat Party Waffen SS launching strikes against their domestic enemies, i.e. concerned parents speaking out at local school board meetings. It's vile and disgusting enough as it is, but I'm wrong, the reality is much worse and one I never even contemplates until Klaus Schwab said it out loud.

Our Intel Agencies work for and protect the Globalists.

I didn't even think it possible, but nothing else fits the facts.

Hillary skates, Fauxi develops and unleashes a bioweapon, democrats cheat in the tens of millions column in 2020, and CISA tells us it's the most secure election ever.

It makes me ill to think our Agencies have been corrupted and that good people in rank and file report to our enemies, but how else to explain it?
Many things to ponder these days, and your posting of your opinions are appropriate. We definitely need to realize what's going on in all of this, and we as a nation of good people must out the bad who are amongst us or we are done. Hopefully we aren't done, but watch as the globalist operate in certain ways in order to protect it's Agenda going forward. Buyer beware.

Recently I've been saying that the FBI has been made into the democrat Party Waffen SS launching strikes against their domestic enemies, i.e. concerned parents speaking out at local school board meetings. It's vile and disgusting enough as it is, but I'm wrong, the reality is much worse and one I never even contemplates until Klaus Schwab said it out loud.

Our Intel Agencies work for and protect the Globalists.

I didn't even think it possible, but nothing else fits the facts.

Hillary skates, Fauxi develops and unleashes a bioweapon, democrats cheat in the tens of millions column in 2020, and CISA tells us it's the most secure election ever.

It makes me ill to think our Agencies have been corrupted and that good people in rank and file report to our enemies, but how else to explain it?
You could wind up in a concentration camp someday for saying stuff like that

Most of the people in the FBI do a great job. We have to gut the leftist leadership and replace them with real Americans who are on our side
So you want only Right-wingers in leadership? What makes you think it's not 50-50? Sounds like your idea would ensure the FBI is a political tool in the future, a future I'd rather not think about.

You mean your side of insurrectionists and
and confederacy.
Your attempt to label and categorize is none other than a ploy when someone gets close to the truth about what exactly is going on these days. It's a form of internal propaganda sewn to push back any opposition to the agenda's that are in play now.

Your attempt to label and categorize is none other than a ploy when someone gets close to the truth about what exactly is going on these days. It's a form of internal propaganda sewn to push back any opposition to the agenda's that are in play now.
It’s not “opposition” in the mature sense that you defend. What you defend is an agenda to take over this country’s government and remake it in the image of fascism.

So you want only Right-wingers in leadership? What makes you think it's not 50-50? Sounds like your idea would ensure the FBI is a political tool in the future, a future I'd rather not think about.
No one wants a one style of leadership or a one size fits all mindset operating the offices of our government, but the old JFK democrat's have been replaced by something far since removed from those days when Democrat's had substance in character, and since has been replaced by forces unrecognizable to either the democrat's of old or by the conservatives of old and new that resided over the greatest work in progress the world has ever gave witness too "the American experiment".

Here's a hint, you and I won't get Hillary or Hunter treatment and you're OK with some animals being more equal.

It’s not “opposition” in the mature sense that you defend. What you defend is an agenda to take over this country’s government and remake it in the image of fascism.
Wrong, and you foisting that upon me without merit or proof is typical of how you leftist roll. We want the images (not literally spoken as in images of human beings be it skin color or culture), of America to get back to what it's overall experiment was all about. It was about the Unity of all Americans in a Godly sense over time, otherwise we learned that this was the best roads to travel down and persue in which garnered progress. It was well established that if we do this or that then we could see positive results from it, at least up until we decided to dabble in thing's that we shouldn't have dabbled in.

Not sure what exactly has derailed this common sense or what it is that has begun to attach itself to the host in order to begin the slow process of destroying it, but one things for sure "here we all are", and shockingly without a remedy to fix the metastasized constantly moving cancer that has become the nation's ultimate demise if don't figure this mess back out sooner than later.

so you're the guy who thinks people protesting with bouncy houses are terrorists. We get it. your soul is gone.

Forum List

Back