I'm wrong about the FBI and our Intel Agencies

So you want only Right-wingers in leadership? What makes you think it's not 50-50? Sounds like your idea would ensure the FBI is a political tool in the future, a future I'd rather not think about.

Yet another Democrat straw man. You empty headed morons do like to just make shit up then address that because you're lame and stupid

Republicans are heading dowqn that road. They attack voting rights. Free speech rights.

Democrats stole the 2020 election, go fuck yourself, liar. You want voting rules so you can just keep doing it because you're an anti-democratic Nazi

Republicans are heading dowqn that road. They attack voting rights. Free speech rights.
No they are attempting to correct the things that have since gotten way out of hand, but of course you spin it as something bad because it might not allow the system to be rigged in your group's favor maybe. Look, someone is right about these things, so it has to eventually shake itself out sooner or later.

The Reichstag Fire is being used by Republicans. Make false voting fraud claims and use that as a excuse to attack voting rights. Jan 6 was a real attempt at insurrection by Republicans.

Typical lying Democrat Party scum just making up more shit to support your insurrection, fucking traitor

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. The FBI are the good guys. You are part of the bad guys. You are telling us what you want the FBI to become and go after your political enemies.
you can't be that obtuse.

The Reichstag Fire is being used by Republicans. Make false voting fraud claims and use that as a excuse to attack voting rights. Jan 6 was a real attempt at insurrection by Republicans.
Disagree because your side hasn't proved that in any court of law yet, and it won't be proven because it was a lie and narrative created by the Democrat's just like Hillary's campaign created the false accusations against a sitting president for a corrupt cabal that she was a part of according to Durhams report.

You are one of the Nazis. Lockdowns were necessary because of the pandemic. I suppose if George Washington was alive, you would call him a Nazi for or5dering his troops to get inoculated against the smallpox. New Zealand did this for around 44 days and busted the curve. While they have had resurgences, they have not been as bad as the US. You are what Europeans called a ugly American. You only think about yourself.
I have no power, I didn't lock down a country. I didn't mandate anyone follow or else. You're truly obtuse on the directive of Fascism who supports it. Feel free to provide one iota of information that anyone from Trump's side did anything wanting direct power. Go ahead, the challenge is to you. You want to project and that's fine, we all know you are.

Typical lying Democrat Party scum just making up more shit to support your insurrection, fucking traitor
he still doesn't understand that power trump's average citizen. He acts as if citizens have power. hahahahahahahahahahaha, what a fking dufus.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No one wants a one style of leadership or a one size fits all mindset operating the offices of our government, but the old JFK democrat's have been replaced by something far since removed from those days when Democrat's had substance in character, and since has been replaced by forces unrecognizable to either the democrat's of old or by the conservatives of old and new that resided over the greatest work in progress the world has ever gave witness too "the American experiment".

I was a Reagan Republican, and I don't recognize the Republican Party of Trump. Ronald Reagan would not have been a Trump Republican. Trump supporters are the RINOs. The Republican Party of Trump has more to do with Hitler than it does George Washington or Ronald Reagan. Republicans attack voting rights, free speech rights, andback right wing tewrror groups like the Proud Boys.

yep, gotta get those parents who provide their input to school boards. We get it, you despise freedom.

Yelling, screaming and threatening school board members is not input. It is a attempt to intimidate school board members which is not protected speech. Many of these people are not parents, but right wing agitators.

No they are attempting to correct the things that have since gotten way out of hand, but of course you spin it as something bad because it might not allow the system to be rigged in your group's favor maybe. Look, someone is right about these things, so it has to eventually shake itself out sooner or later.

The only thing that has gotten out of hand is how blatant the Republican power grab is. Ronald Reagan was a great man and he never would be a part of the Trump Republican Party. Nothing is rigged. You are the one who wants to rig things in your favor.

I was a Reagan Republican, and I don't recognize the Republican Party of Trump. Ronald Reagan would not have been a Trump Republican. Trump supporters are the RINOs. The Republican Party of Trump has more to do with Hitler than it does George Washington or Ronald Reagan. Republicans attack voting rights, free speech rights, andback right wing tewrror groups like the Proud Boys.
Trump was a third party president.

The only thing that has gotten out of hand is how blatant the Republican power grab is. Ronald Reagan was a great man and he never would be a part of the Trump Republican Party. Nothing is rigged. You are the one who wants to rig things in your favor.
what is the grab? please explain, again, no one is mandating anything, no one is attempting to take your freedom. No social program or media is in the least bit republican, the problem you have is you're a moron. You can't figure out directions.

Yelling, screaming and threatening school board members is not input. It is a attempt to intimidate school board members which is not protected speech. Many of these people are not parents, but right wing agitators.
what is it to you that someone gets hot when people ignore the input being given? Again, the school board works for parents not the other way around, again, you have your directions all fked up. I bet you want to take their kids too. right?

Who gave you the authority to say what is and isn't free speech? when did you get that honor?

So you claim all the good of America and blame others for all the bad? Yeah right. Grow up.
oh fk no. Where in the fking world do you get that? The people are supposed to be the power, not one guy standing in a puddle.

Forum List

Back