Imagine a Vaccine So Safe and Effective

I know I make silly posts on the VAX, but there is ONE and ONLY one reason the gubmint is trying to get everyone to slam needles repeatedly in their arms.

REVENUE FOR BIG PHARMA.....THEN REPAID AS POLITICAL DONATIONS BY BIG PHARMA TO THE POLITICIANS.

I know I make silly posts on the VAX, but there is ONE and ONLY one reason the gubmint is trying to get everyone to slam needles repeatedly in their arms.

REVENUE FOR BIG PHARMA.....THEN REPAID AS POLITICAL DONATIONS BY BIG PHARMA TO THE POLITICIANS.
Do you idiots have any idea how cost effective vaccination is?

That people who’ve had the vaccine are in constant fear of catching the virus they’ve been vaccinated against and the government won’t let you sue if your injured or killed by the vaccine.

The vaccine seems to be changing or altering the personalities of the vaccinated in various ways. Many of the vaccinated have traded freedom and false security for outright paranoia. The cult of the vaccinated is rising, it seems. All one requires to read between the lines of the COVID narrative is a functioning brain and the ability to rationalize truth from propaganda.

Pretty cost effective with a 4,000% profit margin and the government buys everything you ship without question and nobody can sue you for negligence.
You could vaccinate thousands of people for the price of an ICU admission.

364 people at Duke U got the ChiCom Flu last week.
8 were unvaccinated.
8 out of 364?

Damn. That’s an effective vaccine.

So the question is why the right wing doesn’t want people vaccinated. They want the hospitals full. It’s all about profits for health care industry.

8 out of 364?

Damn. That’s an effective vaccine.

So the question is why the right wing doesn’t want people vaccinated. They want the hospitals full. It’s all about profits for health care industry.
Dufus. 8 of 364 DID NOT GET VACCINATED.

98% of their cases were vaccinated sheeples.
Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective that you need to force people to get it against their will, those that get it are terrified they’ll get the virus they’ve been vaccinated against, the government won’t let you sue if your injured or killed by the vaccine, and getting the vaccine means you’ll be treated like you never got the vaccine.

Big pharma isn't absorbing patients. They are however riding the biggest gravy train of my lifetime
You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about.

Either the government spends a few billion on vaccines or ten to one hundred times that on hospital bills.

I swear, some of you have lost all logic.

Dufus. 8 of 364 DID NOT GET VACCINATED.

98% of their cases were vaccinated sheeples.
Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective that you need to force people to get it against their will, those that get it are terrified they’ll get the virus they’ve been vaccinated against, the government won’t let you sue if your injured or killed by the vaccine, and getting the vaccine means you’ll be treated like you never got the vaccine.
Explain to me why the least vaccinated states are the ones hit hardest by COVID the last few months?

Explain to me why the least vaccinated states are the ones hit hardest by COVID the last few months?
Progs spout that we can ph uk anything. If it has an orifice it is open season from something phallic. In any way. For all people. Let us stop paying for anything in this manner. Not a dollar. Not a dollar. Not a dollar. Abortions an pregnancies will be reduced 90% easily with the diseases. The diseases that are like the Virus. Yet we accept that and the costs to the nation and taxpayers is enormous. Let us walk arm and arm into a beautiful future together to end all of this with jabs and denial of paying for any sexual dalliances at all. Otherwise. .shut the ph uk up!

Ah, so now it’s the governments job to keep people from getting sick. I said the 2 weeks to flatten the curve was BS then, and we all know it was a lie now.

Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective that tens of thousands of medical professionals are forced to get injected against their will and thousands choose to have their careers destroyed rather than injected.

Forum List

Back