Imagine Elizabeth Warren Runs In 2020.How Will The " Pocahontas Protesters" Dress Up As ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:thewave:

This is something we can just think about for a few years. There is a 50/50 chance that Pocahontas may run for President next time around. But, can you vision her rallies? what is she going to do? Monitor every one of the 500 people that show up to make sure none of them are dressed up as Native Americans?
:laugh2:
Although it would make for a great visual watching about 20 individuals in her audiences dressed up in Indian Attire yelling all kinds of insults at Warren as she is presenting her laughable speeches. And we are talking all 57 States. Looks like she will only be able to campaign in places like San Fran/LA and Boston.
:iagree:

The protesters should dress up as the patriotic white Army soldiers who killed the Indians at Wounded Knee.

cropped-fighting-7th-officers-j-c-h-grabill-colorized-by-amy-gigliotti.png

If 'Faux Squaw' Warren runs it'll be another glorious massacre just like at Wounded Knee in 1891.

Mod Edit -- Pic removed because Steve_McGarrett failed to supply JUST the link and the required GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING.. .

Last edited by a moderator:
She would dress as she always has dressed. Duh. What's your problem?

The protesters should dress up as the patriotic white Army soldiers who killed the Indians at Wounded Knee.

If 'Faux Squaw' Warren runs it'll be another glorious massacre just like at Wounded Knee in 1891.
wounded-knee-mass-grave.jpg
i plan on dressing up as a native american and yelling "Dumb Bitch" as loud as possible

i plan on dressing up as a native american and yelling "Dumb Bitch" as loud as possible

And thanks for your erudite and considered contribution to the political discourse therein. Perhaps the popular vote really is a bad idea as all your insipidly juvenile posts suggest.

Last edited:

This is something we can just think about for a few years. There is a 50/50 chance that Pocahontas may run for President next time around. But, can you vision her rallies? what is she going to do? Monitor every one of the 500 people that show up to make sure none of them are dressed up as Native Americans?
Although it would make for a great visual watching about 20 individuals in her audiences dressed up in Indian Attire yelling all kinds of insults at Warren as she is presenting her laughable speeches. And we are talking all 57 States. Looks like she will only be able to campaign in places like San Fran/LA and Boston.

Will her fans borrow the Tomahawk Chop from the Chiefs?

Will her fans borrow the Tomahawk Chop from the Chiefs?
now if Chelsea runs, I plan to dress up as a Dominos Pizza smoking a very expensive cigar.

Warren's chance of running is nil, and the steve mcgarret's chances of taking over the country are even worse.

we can just vision pocahontas saying in 2019: If Trump is re-elected President in 2020, he will put all of us native americans back in chains !!!

Warren's chance of running is nil, and the steve mcgarret's chances of taking over the country are even worse.
But you don't understand! I've already taken over this country through Donald Trump. We are joined by God!
Nope, you have not. That is what is great about America.
Trump HAS taken this country back for my people through my awakened people. My people are the specific type people the founders created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, White people of European heritage.

But you don't understand! I've already taken over this country through Donald Trump. We are joined by God!
Nope, you have not. That is what is great about America.
Trump HAS taken this country back for my people through my awakened people. My people are the specific type people the founders created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, White people of European heritage.
That's why your "awakened people" are not getting anything done for your kind of people. :lol:

Forum List

Back