Imagine this weather without fossil fuels to keep us warm.

Imagine this weather without fossil fuels to keep us warm.​

Just ask Al.

AlFroze.jpg

Imagine a world with houses smaller than a quarter of what they are now, and much more insulated against the cold!

Imagine a tenth of cars on the roads and all of them being EV's, and the petro fuels going into house heating?

Imagine a world with houses smaller than a quarter of what they are now, and much more insulated against the cold!

Imagine a tenth of cars on the roads and all of them being EV's, and the petro fuels going into house heating?
I love my gas burning Jeep with mud grips and 3 inch lift. After I wear out the motor I'm going to drop a 400 HP V8 and bigger tires. America, fuck yeah !

Good points. But we have to imagine lots of nuke power plants.

The
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :omg:
same fossil fuels that killed people in Texas during the last freeze?

Those fossil fuels?

Meanwhile in Norway, where it’s this cold normally, they are doing just fine with 100% green energy.

Those people aren’t going to take a chance with their lives depending on fossil fuels. Don’t blame them.

Forum List

Back