Iman Speaking in Orlando Said Gays Must Be Killed Out of 'Compassion'

I find it curious that a lot of fundie Christians defend their distorted version of the faith by saying "hey, we're not as bad as terrorists."

You are the one that is making an asinine equation. I'm sorry you are scared, afraid of Christians. Did a Christian bash your babies heads against a rock? Did they stone your wife? Did they strangle your gay friends by hanging?

It's difficult to believe that anyone is a big enough douche bag to equate law abiding Christians with mass murdering psychopaths.
You are the one comparing fundie Christian beliefs to terrorism. Just reminding you. :thup:

No I didn't douche bag. You equated Christian fundamentalism with radical Islam. Then I pointed out that you're an idiot.
You defended Christian fundie morons by comparing them to Islamic terrorism.

Oops egg on your face :laugh:
You equated them, douche bag. I simply pointed out that only an exceptionally sleazy douche bag like you would claim such an equivalence.

I'm an atheist, not a Christian.

Comparing Christians with Muslims is like comparing jay walking with mass murder. Anyone who makes such a comparison is simply a douche bag who wants to excuse the crimes of Islam. It's a version of the "everybody does it" defense. Christians don't do what Muslims do. They don't commit mass murder in the name of Jesus. They don't throw queers off of buildings. The don't stone women to death for being raped. They don't use young girls for sex slaves. They don't strap bombs onto their children and send them to blow up people in buses and restaurants. They don't fly commercial airliners into buildings and kill thousands of people.
Yes terrorists are terrible. No one will disagree with you. Just keep in mind you are defending fundie Christians by comparing them to terrorists. Again.
Defending them from what, minding their own business?
Except for being the sole force of driving legislation against gay people in the U.S. and tons of other religious nonsense.... Besides that sure, I guess they're minding their own business.

What legislation is that, not turning marriage into a joke?
^ Just agreed with ISIS
You are a real piece of shit.

You are the one that is making an asinine equation. I'm sorry you are scared, afraid of Christians. Did a Christian bash your babies heads against a rock? Did they stone your wife? Did they strangle your gay friends by hanging?

It's difficult to believe that anyone is a big enough douche bag to equate law abiding Christians with mass murdering psychopaths.
You are the one comparing fundie Christian beliefs to terrorism. Just reminding you. :thup:

No I didn't douche bag. You equated Christian fundamentalism with radical Islam. Then I pointed out that you're an idiot.

You equated them, douche bag. I simply pointed out that only an exceptionally sleazy douche bag like you would claim such an equivalence.
No you did. Are you stupid? You were the first to say fundie Christians were preferable compared to fundie Muslims.

Yes terrorists are terrible. No one will disagree with you. Just keep in mind you are defending fundie Christians by comparing them to terrorists. Again.
Except for being the sole force of driving legislation against gay people in the U.S. and tons of other religious nonsense.... Besides that sure, I guess they're minding their own business.

^ Just agreed with ISIS
You did. And you still do. Don't you both hate gay marriage? The murderer in Orlando certainly agreed with you about gay marriage.

No you did. Are you stupid? You were the first to say fundie Christians were preferable compared to fundie Muslims.
You are incapable of telling the truth. I'm done arguing with you, douche bag.

Right, because Christians have slaughtered so many people in the name of Jesus . . . . . . er, no, that's not right.

Muslims are a danger to humanity. A large proportion of them are what you call "fanatics." They have killed tens of thousands of Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists. Few Christians are fanatics.
I find it curious that a lot of fundie Christians defend their distorted version of the faith by saying "hey, we're not as bad as terrorists."

Comparing Christians with Muslims is like comparing jay walking with mass murder. Anyone who makes such a comparison is simply a douche bag who wants to excuse the crimes of Islam. It's a version of the "everybody does it" defense. Christians don't do what Muslims do. They don't commit mass murder in the name of Jesus. They don't throw queers off of buildings. The don't stone women to death for being raped. They don't use young girls for sex slaves. They don't strap bombs onto their children and send them to blow up people in buses and restaurants. They don't fly commercial airliners into buildings and kill thousands of people.

What legislation against gay people?

You are incapable of telling the truth. I'm done arguing with you, douche bag.
Because you can't. Bye idiot. :thup:

^ Just agreed with ISIS
You did. And you still do. Don't you both hate gay marriage? The murderer in Orlando certainly agreed with you about gay marriage.
He probably also wiped his ass with his left hand, just like you. I guess that means you are the equivalent of a mass murderer, you fucking scumbag.

You must be joking. Sober up and try again in the morning.

So you can't answer the question it seems.

^ Just agreed with ISIS
He probably also wiped his ass with his left hand, just like you. I guess that means you are the equivalent of a mass murderer, you fucking scumbag.
Oh you lied about being done arguing. Shocker. You ISIS supporters are terrible. I'm glad to live in a country where gay people have rights, even though you assholes want the opposite.

So you can't answer the question it seems.
Prop 9 is probably the most famous example. Do you need more you fucking moron? There are lots. How much are you trying to embarrass yourself you stupid fuck? :fu:

Some would if they could. Good thing secularists put a stop to that crap in this country. Let's hope is spreads around the world.

Name them. Call them out. Which Christians in particular want to carry out the depraved atrocities I listed. We know about the rape club. Catholics. Fund them, get caught, move them to a new school, aka group think, but I am referring to Christians.

Some would if they could. Good thing secularists put a stop to that crap in this country. Let's hope is spreads around the world.

Name them. Call them out. Which Christians in particular wants to carry out the depraved atrocities I listed. We know about the rape club. Catholics. Fund them, get caught, move them to a new school, aka group think, but I am referring to Christians.
Oh shut up you gay hating asshole. Want to stick it to ISIS? Post some rainbow flags around the internet.

I'm still waiting to find out what state for prop. 9. Was it a law to legally hang gay people? I think I would have voted against a law like that.

Orlando-Area Mosque Invited This Muslim Scholar to Speak Just Weeks Ago — Listen to His Message on Gays

"Farrokh Sekaleshfar, a British-born doctor, was invited to speak at the Husseini Islamic Center on March 29. The Muslim scholar gave a controversial sermon at the University of Michigan in 2013 claiming that “death is the sentence” for homosexuality.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about this. Death is the sentence,” he said during the sermon.

He then added an even more disturbing line: “We have to have that compassion for people. With homosexuals, it’s the same. Out of compassion, let’s get rid of them now.”

------------------

Radical ISLAMIC POSes like this need to be rounded up, kicked out of the country, and banned from ever coming back, especially in the wake of the horrific terrorist attack that happened yesterday.

Shame on the University of Michigan for allowing this filth to spread his hate and filth on campus while attempting to 'recruit' and radicalize others.

Forum List

Back