Iman Speaking in Orlando Said Gays Must Be Killed Out of 'Compassion'

Orlando-Area Mosque Invited This Muslim Scholar to Speak Just Weeks Ago — Listen to His Message on Gays

"Farrokh Sekaleshfar, a British-born doctor, was invited to speak at the Husseini Islamic Center on March 29. The Muslim scholar gave a controversial sermon at the University of Michigan in 2013 claiming that “death is the sentence” for homosexuality.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about this. Death is the sentence,” he said during the sermon.

He then added an even more disturbing line: “We have to have that compassion for people. With homosexuals, it’s the same. Out of compassion, let’s get rid of them now.”

------------------

Radical ISLAMIC POSes like this need to be rounded up, kicked out of the country, and banned from ever coming back, especially in the wake of the horrific terrorist attack that happened yesterday.

Shame on the University of Michigan for allowing this filth to spread his hate and filth on campus while attempting to 'recruit' and radicalize others.

Why not just kill or jail him?

Deporting him will only allow him to spread his evil teachings!

We have a lot of Big Talking Wimps who are to afraid to take him out!

You people are friggin unbelievable. Heil Hitler your slogan now?
Every single time there are slaughters conducted on innocent people in Europe and the US you are straight into that thread, making freaking excuses left right and centre, and even making the case for people becoming even more vulnerable by taking away their guns - their only protection. You don't seem to genuinely give a flying fig for the victims - ever - you even once said you didn't understand why beheading people with rusty swords was a worse way to die than any other, and made jokes in the thread about Isis killing people in vats of acid. You always immediately suggest the Islamic terrorist slaughterers are ill and it's got nothing to do with Islam, you don't even have a problem with their anti women sharia shite. You and your agenda are a freaking disgrace, IMHO.

Oh cry me a river.

I didn't suggest it - I posted a link.

With you, it's all Islam, you support killing even little children, just because they are muslim. You don't make jokes - you agree! That is frigging sick.
You posted a link to a woman who said he beat her and he was taking steroids at the time. Guess what, many Islamic men beat their wives! She said he was bipolar - she's not a doctor and he was taking steroids and she was with him for months - and hasn't seen him for 8 years. You presented that as a diagnosis of mental illness! Oh, and where do I say I support killing little children? That's right, nowhere, lying Islamist supporter. Lol.

Oh...so, when you thank a post that calls for killing even the children, you "don't support that"? Talk about "taqiya" :rolleyes-41:
I haven't thanked anyone for calling for the killing of children, I thanked the explanation of how children are indoctrinated to hate and violence and the memes of Hirsi Ali explaining how she was genitally mutilated as a child and was too scared of being honour killed to report it to the authorities. Had I wanted to approve of the killing of children, or indeed adults, I would have rated the post that stated Muslims need to be nuked. I didn't. So you can wind yer neck in now, Islamist supporter. Lol.

The post you thanked supported the killing of even Muslim children as young as 5 because they could be "indoctrinated" and included a nuclear bomb meme.

Gays have to be crazy to vote for Hillary. They are signing their own death warrants by doing so.

The United West: Gays Must Die Says U.S. Islamic Scholar - Breitbart

The United West investigative team uncovered a story so disturbing Field Sutton of Channel 9 news in Orlando, FL broke the story on their newscast.

The Husseini Islamic Center of Sanford, FL invited Sheikh Farrokh Sekaleshfar to speak at their Mosque. Dr. Sekaleshfar says the killing of homosexuals is the compassionate thing to do. In a 2013 speech Sheikh Sekaleshfar said this regarding gays, “Death is the sentence. We know there’s nothing to be embarrassed about this, death is the sentence … We have to have that compassion for people, with homosexuals, it’s the same, out of compassion, let’s get rid of them now.”

When Sheikh Sekaleshfar calls for the death of all homosexuals based on the tenets of Islam it can not be ignored, he is an expert on Shariah Islamiyya or Islamic Law.

Islamic Law also mandates a death sentence for blasphemers and apostates, does Sheikh Sekaleshfar and the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque advocate those legal rulings as well?

Also disturbing to some was the response to this call for killing gays from Rev. Bryan Fulwider of the Interfaith Council of Central Florida.

Rev. Fulwider said, “These issues around homosexuality and the decrying of it or denouncing of it by religion takes away, often, from our really important task of helping our community to be a better community … and wishes congregations would focus more on helping the homeless, poor , and abused instead of persecuting a group that can take care of itself.”

This tepid response from Rev. Fulwider is problematic because he refuses to denounce the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque for promoting a speaker who calls for the murder of homosexuals. Rev. Fulwider can’t even say that calling for the murder of gays is wrong. Fulwider concludes by adding insult to injury...

It utterly amazes me how folks are trying to make this tragedy about POLITICS and ELECTIONS. There is some serious hyperbole going on in trying demonize Hillary.

Gays have to be crazy to vote for Hillary. They are signing their own death warrants by doing so.

The United West investigative team uncovered a story so disturbing Field Sutton of Channel 9 news in Orlando, FL broke the story on their newscast.

The Husseini Islamic Center of Sanford, FL invited Sheikh Farrokh Sekaleshfar to speak at their Mosque. Dr. Sekaleshfar says the killing of homosexuals is the compassionate thing to do. In a 2013 speech Sheikh Sekaleshfar said this regarding gays, “Death is the sentence. We know there’s nothing to be embarrassed about this, death is the sentence … We have to have that compassion for people, with homosexuals, it’s the same, out of compassion, let’s get rid of them now.”

When Sheikh Sekaleshfar calls for the death of all homosexuals based on the tenets of Islam it can not be ignored, he is an expert on Shariah Islamiyya or Islamic Law.

Islamic Law also mandates a death sentence for blasphemers and apostates, does Sheikh Sekaleshfar and the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque advocate those legal rulings as well?

Also disturbing to some was the response to this call for killing gays from Rev. Bryan Fulwider of the Interfaith Council of Central Florida.

Rev. Fulwider said, “These issues around homosexuality and the decrying of it or denouncing of it by religion takes away, often, from our really important task of helping our community to be a better community … and wishes congregations would focus more on helping the homeless, poor , and abused instead of persecuting a group that can take care of itself.”

This tepid response from Rev. Fulwider is problematic because he refuses to denounce the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque for promoting a speaker who calls for the murder of homosexuals. Rev. Fulwider can’t even say that calling for the murder of gays is wrong. Fulwider concludes by adding insult to injury...

It utterly amazes me how folks are trying to make this tragedy about POLITICS and ELECTIONS. There is some serious hyperbole going on in trying demonize Hillary.

Maybe because Hillary is making it out about politics and elections?

Both Trump and Hillary are. But seriously - they'll be signing their "death warrants"? That's just plain stupid.

Orlando-Area Mosque Invited This Muslim Scholar to Speak Just Weeks Ago — Listen to His Message on Gays

"Farrokh Sekaleshfar, a British-born doctor, was invited to speak at the Husseini Islamic Center on March 29. The Muslim scholar gave a controversial sermon at the University of Michigan in 2013 claiming that “death is the sentence” for homosexuality.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about this. Death is the sentence,” he said during the sermon.

He then added an even more disturbing line: “We have to have that compassion for people. With homosexuals, it’s the same. Out of compassion, let’s get rid of them now.”

------------------

Radical ISLAMIC POSes like this need to be rounded up, kicked out of the country, and banned from ever coming back, especially in the wake of the horrific terrorist attack that happened yesterday.

Shame on the University of Michigan for allowing this filth to spread his hate and filth on campus while attempting to 'recruit' and radicalize others.

Why not just kill or jail him?

Deporting him will only allow him to spread his evil teachings!

We have a lot of Big Talking Wimps who are to afraid to take him out!

It's called religious freedom. We have Christian ministers calling for the same thing - are you going to deport those CHRISTIAN POS's?

Both Trump and Hillary are. But seriously - they'll be signing their "death warrants"? That's just plain stupid.

It's stupid, that I will agree on but if Trump plays it right and so far he is, it plays into his hand. The people's mood is ugly after Orlando, they are tired of the same canned responses on gun control, they want answers on what will be done to stop radical Islam. The worm is turning and Trump benefits

The terrorist's dad needs to be rounded up and given a 1-way ticket back to Afghanistan, as well. He has released a video, is quoted as declaring gays should / will die.

I read he thought of running for President back in Afghanistan.....let him go do it. Kick him out of the country.

Every single time there are slaughters conducted on innocent people in Europe and the US you are straight into that thread, making freaking excuses left right and centre, and even making the case for people becoming even more vulnerable by taking away their guns - their only protection. You don't seem to genuinely give a flying fig for the victims - ever - you even once said you didn't understand why beheading people with rusty swords was a worse way to die than any other, and made jokes in the thread about Isis killing people in vats of acid. You always immediately suggest the Islamic terrorist slaughterers are ill and it's got nothing to do with Islam, you don't even have a problem with their anti women sharia shite. You and your agenda are a freaking disgrace, IMHO.

Oh cry me a river.

I didn't suggest it - I posted a link.

With you, it's all Islam, you support killing even little children, just because they are muslim. You don't make jokes - you agree! That is frigging sick.
You posted a link to a woman who said he beat her and he was taking steroids at the time. Guess what, many Islamic men beat their wives! She said he was bipolar - she's not a doctor and he was taking steroids and she was with him for months - and hasn't seen him for 8 years. You presented that as a diagnosis of mental illness! Oh, and where do I say I support killing little children? That's right, nowhere, lying Islamist supporter. Lol.

Oh...so, when you thank a post that calls for killing even the children, you "don't support that"? Talk about "taqiya" :rolleyes-41:
I haven't thanked anyone for calling for the killing of children, I thanked the explanation of how children are indoctrinated to hate and violence and the memes of Hirsi Ali explaining how she was genitally mutilated as a child and was too scared of being honour killed to report it to the authorities. Had I wanted to approve of the killing of children, or indeed adults, I would have rated the post that stated Muslims need to be nuked. I didn't. So you can wind yer neck in now, Islamist supporter. Lol.

The post you thanked supported the killing of even Muslim children as young as 5 because they could be "indoctrinated" and included a nuclear bomb meme.
There is no mention of nukes or killing children in the post I thanked for the Hirsi Ali explanation of her genital mutilation and the brainwashing of children via beheading teddy bears. I did not rate any post suggesting using nukes or killing children because I disagree with both. If I wanted to agree with either I would have rated the post which suggested nuking Muslims. I didn't, so quit lying, islamopologist. Lol.

Just as stupid as when Biden declared the Republicans would put the blacks back in chains!

Just as stupid as when Biden declared the Republicans would put the blacks back in chains!

Of course.

You don't have to try very hard to demonize Hillary.

It doesn't even come close to that kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back