Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Think about it? President Trump is a WORLD CLASS salesman! No dispute there....He knew what topics the forgotten man and woman were worried about and he nailed them over and over and over and he is sticking to them and fixing them

This idiot fraud Wolff is imitating President Trump but he KNOWS who is base is aka the butthurt,the left,Anti Americans,Anti Trumper's,Liberals etc etc and he has PLAYED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! Its amazing...a tiny bit of me is impressed! Its pretty sick he used President Trump and the WH to make millions of dollars but what can we truly expect from a leftist fraud?

Think about it? President Trump is a WORLD CLASS salesman! No dispute there....He knew what topics the forgotten man and woman were worried about and he nailed them over and over and over and he is sticking to them and fixing them

This idiot fraud Wolff is imitating President Trump but he KNOWS who is base is aka the butthurt,the left,Anti Americans,Anti Trumper's,Liberals etc etc and he has PLAYED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! Its amazing...a tiny bit of me is impressed! Its pretty sick he used President Trump and the WH to make millions of dollars but what can we truly expect from a leftist fraud?

You sure have started a lot of topics about Wolff!

He is renting a lot of space in your head for free.

Sometimes, imitation is the sincerest form of MOCKERY.

...and the funniest part of it is, the leftists are going berserk over the book, thinking it's the next thing that will unseat Trump. Such a more desperate bunch I've never ever seen.

Hey ya'll leftards: I have photographic evident that Donald trump grabbed some pussies while posing with Vladimir Putin. Bidding starts at $10,000:lmao:

.and the funniest part of it is, the leftists are going berserk over the book, thinking it's the next thing that will unseat Trump
Now, I keep seeing you Trumpkins claim this, but I am not really seeing it. I am seeing lots of Trumpkins throwing little shitfits, though.... INSISTING the entire time, naturally, that it's the liberals throwing the fits. Oh, what to believe.... the Trumpkins complaining about shitfits I don't see, or the Trumpkins actually throwing shitfits I CAN see...

...and the funniest part of it is, the leftists are going berserk over the book, thinking it's the next hting that will unseat Trump.

Such a more desperate bunch I've never ever seen. :lmao:

They think correctly that Trump is going to destroy their castles in their mind.

...and the funniest part of it is, the leftists are going berserk over the book, thinking it's the next hting that will unseat Trump.

Such a more desperate bunch I've never ever seen. :lmao:

They think correctly that Trump is going to destroy their castles in their mind.

I bet he leaves the cake out in the rain. I don't think that they can take it 'cause it took so long to bake it. And they'll never have that recipe again.

Oh, no.

:laugh:

...and the funniest part of it is, the leftists are going berserk over the book, thinking it's the next thing that will unseat Trump. Such a more desperate bunch I've never ever seen.

Hey ya'll leftards: I have photographic evident that Donald trump grabbed some pussies while posing with Vladimir Putin. Bidding starts at $10,000:lmao:

Totally agree with you!

The swamp is desperate to unseat the President.....

IT WON'T WORK!

deal with it you rats...demrats that is of course.

Totally agree with you!

IT WON'T WORK!

Right. Deal with it. Eat your soggy cake.

Totally agree with you!

IT WON'T WORK!

Riiiiight.... the President's former top man, whom the president picked, is just trying to unseat the president by travelling back in time and saying mean things about him and his idiot spawn.

Totally agree with you!

IT WON'T WORK!

Exactly right!
instead of remaining in ignorance....
Take the red pill~ :clap:

Totally agree with you!

IT WON'T WORK!

Exactly right!

There ya go. I'm ready willing and able to follow that rabbit Trump down the rabbit hole, just to see how deep it goes. :biggrin:

Look at this odd behavior.... suddenly, any criticism of our President is an attempt to "unseat him", or a seditious, treasonous effort. Wow. To see American citizens acting this way is kind of terrifying.

The fact is that Trump has set up a negative feedback loop for leftists. The SALT deduction cap is the cape but the mortgage deduction is the sword. So, moonbeam and Cuomo attack the cape and ignore the sword wounds that are bleeding their state budgets to death. It is amazing that our two largest states are run by such idiots.

Totally agree with you!

IT WON'T WORK!

Exactly right!

There ya go. I'm ready willing and able to follow that rabbit Trump down the rabbit hole, just to see how deep it goes. :biggrin:

considering leftist reactions I would be afraid to go there. These idiots already tried assassination with the house majority whip. They are ignoring meltdown magnitude real estate crashes in their states worrying that a few 1%ers will leave and stop paying them bribes. We hired the orange clown to conduct a political campaign of annhilation and he is doing it quite well. but there will be another violent reaction and a lot of relatively innocent people are going to die. If the Ds shut down the government for three months the elderly poor in the blue states will die from lack of heat or lack of food who knows? I for one am not looking forward to that.

Totally agree with you!

IT WON'T WORK!

Exactly right!

considering leftist reactions I would be afraid to go there. These idiots already tried assassination with the house majority whip. They are ignoring meltdown magnitude real estate crashes in their states worrying that a few 1%ers will leave and stop paying them bribes. We hired the orange clown to conduct a political campaign of annhilation and he is doing it quite well. but there will be another violent reaction and a lot of relatively innocent people are going to die. If the Ds shut down the government for three months the elderly poor in the blue states will die from lack of heat or lack of food who knows? I for one am not looking forward to that.

It's just posturing and a dick-measuring contest. Essential services never get shut down, just stuff like national parks and monuments.

Totally agree with you!

IT WON'T WORK!

Exactly right!

It's just posturing and a dick-measuring contest. Essential services never get shut down, just stuff like national parks and monuments.

Assuming rationality with an irrational opponent is an error. The Lunatic left is aptly named. If you weren't alive during the KSU incident just remember that it was the tip of the iceberg. Machine gunning communist led unions in naval ship yards in Chesapeake bay never hit the news but it did happen. I found out about it when acting as a sparring partner for a naval district champ. The left is again into magical thinking. This can get butt ugly real fast.

Last edited:

You mistake utter mockery for flattery. The flaw in your assumption is that all imitation is flattery. Failed logic.

Here's some more of that flattery -

Forum List

Back