Immigration agents arrest 114 in sting at Ohio landscaper

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Hopefully, charges will eventually be filed against this company ! Fuckers.

SANDUSKY, Ohio (AP) -- U.S. immigration agents made more than 100 arrests Tuesday at a gardening and landscaping company, aided by about 200 law enforcement workers in one of the largest employer stings in recent years.

The 114 arrests occurred at two locations of Corso's Flower & Garden Center, one in Sandusky, a resort city on Lake Erie, and another in nearby Castalia. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it expected criminal charges including identity theft and tax evasion.

No criminal charges have been filed against Corso's, but the employer is under investigation, authorities said. Two locations were searched, and Khaalid Walls, an agency spokesman, said "a large volume of business documents" were seized.

The large-scale operation, assisted by aerial surveillance, is part of the Trump administration's increasing focus on employers that hire people in the country illegally, one that took hold about a year after the president took office, and came months after a surge in deportation arrests began.

Some companies have to work at home, whereas some companies can hire employees in other countries to work for them, Ivanka. I bet Trump used a lot of illegals.

The company should be indicted, but I bet it won't be. These are working people.

Some companies have to work at home, whereas some companies can hire employees in other countries to work for them, Ivanka. I bet Trump used a lot of illegals.

The company should be indicted, but I bet it won't be. These are working people.
You're allowed to hire landscapers in other countries, but you can't hire illegal immigrants from other countries to work here. At some point you lefties need to start respecting laws.

You're allowed to hire landscapers in other countries, but you can't hire illegal immigrants from other countries to work here. At some point you lefties need to start respecting laws.

I bet they mainly have visa's. No Ivanka uses sweat shops in other countries. Trump use to hire illegals, how many visas did he give himself this year, check it out.

I bet they mainly have visa's. No Ivanka uses sweat shops in other countries. Trump use to hire illegals, how many visas did he give himself this year, check it out.
Seeing how often you're wrong, what you would bet on carries no weight.

I somehow doubt this article is there an ice article on it. Why hasn't the Tennessee meatpacking place where they got 100 employees also get charged. Will they really charge this landscaping co. I am leery of everything Trump depts. puts out.

VISA is LEGAL entry you fuckin moron.

You got that right, how many did Trump get this year, way toooo many I assume.

I somehow doubt this article is there an ice article on it. Why hasn't the Tennessee meatpacking place where they got 100 employees also get charged. Will they really charge this landscaping co. I am leery of everything Trump depts. puts out.
You're also semi-literate. Are you black by any chance?

SANDUSKY, Ohio (AP) -- U.S. immigration agents made more than 100 arrests Tuesday at a gardening and landscaping company, aided by about 200 law enforcement workers in one of the largest employer stings in recent years.

The 114 arrests occurred at two locations of Corso's Flower & Garden Center, one in Sandusky, a resort city on Lake Erie, and another in nearby Castalia. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it expected criminal charges including identity theft and tax evasion.

No criminal charges have been filed against Corso's, but the employer is under investigation, authorities said. Two locations were searched, and Khaalid Walls, an agency spokesman, said "a large volume of business documents" were seized.

The large-scale operation, assisted by aerial surveillance, is part of the Trump administration's increasing focus on employers that hire people in the country illegally, one that took hold about a year after the president took office, and came months after a surge in deportation arrests began.
Awesome! Need a job and live in Ohio!? There ya go! My oldest brother has his own company doing this and has NEVER hired an illegal....obviously makes a decent living at it. Lives in nice neighborhood takes numerous vacations every year has nice vehicles etc.

Why is this not posted on ICE site or the TN one, probably because its not true. Prove to me its true.

:th_thgoodpost:

Follow the Money or You Will Be Led by the Nose

They should confiscate the property of any business that hires illegals. Bankrupting the greedy economic traitors is the only way to stop this. Don't ever listen to the disingenuous claim that it's all about Liberal sympathy for non-Whites.

Follow the Money or You Will Be Led by the Nose

They should confiscate the property of any business that hires illegals. Bankrupting the greedy economic traitors is the only way to stop this. Don't ever listen to the disingenuous claim that it's all about Liberal sympathy for non-Whites.

And yet they are not.

:th_thgoodpost:

I am fully aware visas are legal, that is why they are called "Visa's" and the idiot who posted this is as dumb as the idiot who said Good Post. You morons.

Yup. Start jailing those that hire illegals. If no one hires them then they won't bother becoming illegals.

Forum List

Back