Immigration bill in conjunction with Obamacare to take away American jobs

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Under Obamacare, companies with 50 or more employees will get fined $3k per employee not offered health insurance.

But, guess what. Under the immigration bill, the illegal immigrants wouldn't be eligible for the healthcare. And employers would not be fined if they are not offered health insurance.

So, if a company wants to avoid fines, they just hire illegals instead of citizens.

There appears to many benefits to government and businesses that support the immigration reform. It will not close with this loophole since the government depends on businesses to contribute to them with their fund raising events that allows the financing for immigration reform.

We are going to see many foreign born immigrants take our jobs as this is already happening right now.

Interesting loophole. One I imagine will close VERY quickly if any companies actually exploited it.

You imagine, huh?

And why would the government shut it down, exactly? What would be their motivation?

Control. The entire point of this is to get more control. You can’t exercise that control if there are large swaths of people not playing.

They will make them play.

Under Obamacare, companies with 50 or more employees will get fined $3k per employee not offered health insurance.

But, guess what. Under the immigration bill, the illegal immigrants wouldn't be eligible for the healthcare. And employers would not be fined if they are not offered health insurance.

So, if a company wants to avoid fines, they just hire illegals instead of citizens.

I, too, read this. Is it any surprise? That our Lords and Ladies would include an exception for "New Immigrants" that would enable their "employers" to exempt them from compliance to this new BS law.....

Interesting loophole. One I imagine will close VERY quickly if any companies actually exploited it.

You imagine, huh?

And why would the government shut it down, exactly? What would be their motivation?

Control. The entire point of this is to get more control. You can’t exercise that control if there are large swaths of people not playing.

They will make them play.

Mmm.....I don't think it's that simple. The government doesn't give two shits about efficiency. And unless it becomes a big enough issue; the politicians won't do anything.

I, too, read this. Is it any surprise? That our Lords and Ladies would include an exception for "New Immigrants" that would enable their "employers" to exempt them from compliance to this new BS law.....

Nope. And they know that they're squeezing employers and that they'll gladly hire illegals in many cases given that incentive. This is just another way that Obama seeks to destroy us.

But, guess what. Under the immigration bill, the illegal immigrants wouldn't be eligible for the healthcare. And employers would not be fined if they are not offered health insurance. So, if a company wants to avoid fines, they just hire illegals instead of citizens.

It's the illegals that clog up the ER with sniffles and new strains of measles that need the Obamacare in the first place.

But, guess what. Under the immigration bill, the illegal immigrants wouldn't be eligible for the healthcare. And employers would not be fined if they are not offered health insurance. So, if a company wants to avoid fines, they just hire illegals instead of citizens.

It's the illegals that clog up the ER with sniffles and new strains of measles that need the Obamacare in the first place.

My Wife is a Nurse. What you say is true. Now, we are fighting new strains of TB that has been brought from Mexico (where vaccinations are, for the most part, unheard of).

Forum List

Back