Immigration catastrophe in UK

Samantha

Rookie
Jul 17, 2013
Here you are your multiculturalism and mass immigration: roguesgallery66 . blogspot . co . uk/2007/02/crime-in-britain-2012 . html
That is a great list of 'jamals', 'alis', 'hussains' and 'mohammads' embittered and angry with all European white people and behaving as if they are still in their desert by-space. Why on earth they come here?
About a month or so I saw a sign like "An Asian family occupies this property. If you are not Asian or a member of this family don't speak to anyone from this household without permission under penalty of serious assault and carjacking" right in London Parkhurst Road. I don't remember precise text. But that was something of that kind. And everyone's passing by as if it were normal. I can imagine how the fur would fly if some Briton would write the same about Asians. And by the way for sure they meant just muslimarabs under 'Asian' term. For the woman in burka came out that house when I passed by. I wonder if they ever know that Japanese and Thais are Asian too? Why do they live in the country without communicated with anyone? After all I don't believe that a material wealthy is more important than a peace of mind. But those immigrants continue coming to Britain and to Europe. And they are full of hatred for all white people. And their children bully to suicide their white classmates. And our own leaders carry on the policy of gradual enslavement of Europeans by ignorant dirty muslims. 'A patriot' has become a mocking word.
Britain wake up! Europe wake up!

Samantha,

There was a news article published after the slaying of Lee Rigby which quoted David Cameron. I do not remember the precise text but he said something like this: Muslims are good for the UK. Their immigration to the UK is vital to the well being of UK. I am pretty sure he is not dumb because dumb people do not go on to become the PM. What is your thought?

Forum List

Back