Immigration is predominantly an income redistribution policy

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"The majority of Americans receive little economic benefit from immigration, and the savings from reduced wages travels upward to employers and investors. In short, immigration is predominantly a massive income redistribution policy.

Is this what we want?"

Unless you like more traffic, congestion, etc., it's time to slow down ALL immigration. There is nothing sacred about it.

THINK ABOUT THAT NEXT TIME YOU ARE STUCK IN TRAFFIC!

Immigration is predominantly an income redistribution policy. Is that what we want?

immigration%20levels8.gif

"The majority of Americans receive little economic benefit from immigration, and the savings from reduced wages travels upward to employers and investors. In short, immigration is predominantly a massive income redistribution policy.

Is this what we want?"

Unless you like more traffic, congestion, etc., it's time to slow down ALL immigration. There is nothing sacred about it.

Immigration is predominantly an income redistribution policy. Is that what we want?

View attachment 66331
I'm disappointed that this was the best source you could come by when googling for something that agrees with your pre-determined belief set.

Let me link you to some less biased sources pointing towards the benefits of immigration:

Giving the Facts a Fighting Chance: Addressing Common Questions on Immigration | Immigration Policy Center

Five things economists know about immigration

The Economics of Immigration: Who Wins, Who Loses and Why | TIME.com

Is this what we want?"

View attachment 66331
I'm disappointed that this was the best source you could come by when googling for something that agrees with your pre-determined belief set.

Let me link you to some less biased sources pointing towards the benefits of immigration:

Giving the Facts a Fighting Chance: Addressing Common Questions on Immigration | Immigration Policy Center

AGAIN.................Unless you like more traffic, congestion, etc., it's time to slow down ALL immigration. There is nothing sacred about it.

Traffic-wide.jpg

Yes, only white people should be allowed here

OP wrote: Unless you like more traffic, congestion, etc., it's time to slow down ALL immigration. There is nothing sacred about it.

Granny says, "Dat's right...
icon_grandma.gif

... dem Latinas sellin' flowers onna street corner...

... shakin' dey's booties...

... slows traffic down...

... an' den there's a big backup for miles...

... until after gettin' a good look...

...Uncle Ferd finally moves on."
icon_wink.gif

Is this what we want?"

View attachment 66331

Time and "Immigration Policy Center" are "less biased?"

Forum List

Back