Immigration Reform; The Trashing Commences...

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010

"Rep. Lou Barletta (R-PA) echoed the rhetoric surrounding immigrants and Democratic voters throughout the 2012 election and suggested that Hispanics would never vote for Republicans who don’t provide them with government hand outs."

mzm.kxqoqsty.175x175-75.jpg

Pennsylvania version o' John Boner

The article you quote said no such thing, nor did Rep. Barletta. What is with this need to publish false information?

Remind me just why we need 11million undereducated people, that owe their allegiance to Mexico, as citizens. They make no attempt to assimilate into America and just want to make parts of our country into "little Mexico". Just why do we want to do this?

Remind me just why we need 11million undereducated people, that owe their allegiance to Mexico, as citizens. They make no attempt to assimilate into America and just want to make parts of our country into "little Mexico". Just why do we want to do this?
You mean, like, Chinatown & Little Italy???

Take a look at the trouble spots around the world and you'll see the problems ethnic division causes. Croatia, Yugoslavia, the middle east, is this something we want to encourage here? Some method of assimilation needs to be addressed before we invite 11mil new citizens to set up their own enclaves in our country. Speak English, learn history, don't come here to create a new Mexico. They left there because they didn't like life at home anymore and they should do everything they can to become more like us instead of coming here and trying to make us more like Mexico.

Take a look at the trouble spots around the world and you'll see the problems ethnic division causes. Croatia, Yugoslavia, the middle east, is this something we want to encourage here?

We've managed, so far.

Take a look at the trouble spots around the world and you'll see the problems ethnic division causes. Croatia, Yugoslavia, the middle east, is this something we want to encourage here?

We've managed, so far.

So did those other country's till they didn't anymore, then it's too late. Right now it's not too late, or is this another can to kick down the road until it is too late? We do that so well.

Mr. Shaman, don't take me wrong, I'm not anti Mexican or anti immigration. I grew up in So California in the 50s and 60s and we never identified our friends by race of nationality. I may have been naive but we all went to the beach and dances together, we were all friends. I go back to where I grew up just south of L.A. and it makes me sick. This area is controlled by black gangs, this other area by Latino gangs. it's a mess and we don't want that on a national level. Look at the areas where we've let that happen and you see a violent, high crime area where all the gangs want to kill each other.

They vote straight-party Democrat in lock-step.

Great thread. If Obama publicly called them a bunch of stupid Spics - NaziCons would pass immigration reform immediately...and then pander to them...

Forum List

Back