6, murder people to stay in the CLOSET
7. fire 7 US Attorneys to keep traitors above US law
8. raise money from China in a Buddhist temple
9. participate in the assassination of a US President
10, sell out the CIA to a foreign nation for money and favorable media coverage

Impeach

1. discuss Joe Biden with Ukraine

That's where we are today
Are you expecting people to take that post seriously?

What about my post is not serious?

All of it is extremely serious, and just a fraction of what passed over without an impeachment hearing...

W's socialization of senior drugs, for example, had this documented...

Inquiry Confirms Top Medicare Official Threatened Actuary Over Cost of Drug Benefits

"An internal investigation by the Department of Health and Human Services confirms that the top Medicare official threatened to fire the program's chief actuary if he told Congress that drug benefits would probably cost much more than the White House acknowledged.

A report on the investigation, issued Tuesday, says the administrator of Medicare, Thomas A. Scully, issued the threat to Richard S. Foster while lawmakers were considering huge changes in the program last year. As a result, Mr. Foster's cost estimate did not become known until after the legislation was enacted."

And this is the point - if fraud/threats/lies are used FOR MORE SPENDING, that's OK.

What causes "outrage" is INVESTIGATING fraud/threats/lies used to make US taxpayer money vanish....
Oh just the wild dishonesty of your first list and then comical vagueness of your second list. What a joke

the wild dishonesty of your first list

What a shock!!!

Our alleged MOSSAD who supports IMPEACHMENT thinks the "official version" of 911 was the "truth...."

and that Obama is really a man with a wife and kids....

LOL!!!!

Thanks for making all my points for me....

Are you personally pals with the Zionist Traitor of a "whistleblower?"

Forum List

Back