Impeached twice, charged and convicted on bogus charges, and then they try to kill him...

Trump's put up with a lot for our sake. Let's get him into office.

In their own idiotic manner, the left believes they're "protecting" their democracy and their "liberty." The soap box, ballot box, and jury box have all failed to keep Donald Trump from re-entering the White House, so they've desperately resorted to the final "box", the cartridge box.

At some point, the truth will come out.

Trump did not win Pennsylvania in 2020

TRUMP: “I won Pennsylvania and I did much better the second time. I won it in 2016, did much better the second time. I know Pennsylvania very well.”

THE FACTS: False. Trump did win the state in 2016, when he beat Democrat Hillary Clinton to win the presidency. But he lost the state in 2020 to President Joe Biden, a Pennsylvania native. According to the official certified results, Biden and Harris received 3.46 million votes, compared to Trump and Vice President Mike Pence with 3.38 million votes, a margin of about 80,000 votes.

A thief is not allowed to steal up to $950

TRUMP: “You’re allowed to rob a store as long as it’s not more than $950. … If it’s less than $950 they can rob it and not get charged.”

THE FACTS: Trump was referring to regulations in California that allegedly allow for theft under $950. But his claim is not correct — a 2014 proposition modified, but did not eliminate, sentencing for many nonviolent property and drug crimes.

Trump did not win Pennsylvania in 2020

TRUMP: “I won Pennsylvania and I did much better the second time. I won it in 2016, did much better the second time. I know Pennsylvania very well.”

THE FACTS: False. Trump did win the state in 2016, when he beat Democrat Hillary Clinton to win the presidency. But he lost the state in 2020 to President Joe Biden, a Pennsylvania native. According to the official certified results, Biden and Harris received 3.46 million votes, compared to Trump and Vice President Mike Pence with 3.38 million votes, a margin of about 80,000 votes.
The fact of the matter ids that the Democrats in Pennsylvania illegally prevented Republican election observers from doing their job by keeping them 20 feet away. That is proof that the the Democrats committed voter fraud.

Forum List

Back