Let's face facts: the DEMS tried to kill Trump, the shot missed, and now they're scrambling to figure out what to do next...

Biden orders the assassination of people every day, usually terrorists in foreign countries.

Ordering a hit on Trump would be just another day's work.

his father was a Registered Libertarian which usually side with the Republican party, his mother democrat, he and his sister as Republicans.

Don't be ridiculous. Harpy Eagle is a registered Libertarian and every bit as much of a Trump-hater and anti-Republican. The only reason Crooks is being said to have been a "registered Republican" is because it was a strategic registration to vote in a closed primary. This is common tactic used in Pennsylvania by the left in order to subvert the results of a primary election. Even we Republicans have done this in order to alter the outcome of a primary election. Rush Limbaugh termed it "Operation Chaos."

Operation Chaos

The Soviets killed Kennedy.
no, they did not.

these freaky "maga" called themselves "birchers" and such in those days, but they have not changed. the same shit as today

"jfk is a commie who wants to let the dominoes fall kind of shit."

here is the flyer from dallas that day. note the accusations of communism, and "appointin g anti-christians" and all of the usual maga bull shit.

1723801176969.png

Easy Peasy!
Because you made that up!!!!! :lol:

I posted a pic that surfaced yesterday (taken by concerned citizen) of Cooks walking alone by the buildings with the gun before the event. It was sent to Law enforcement. Yet still they did nothing to stop him.

Therefore: one can conclude, they allowed it to happen.

Last edited:
I only realized it today, after reading the threads of other posters, that the SS allowed Trump to get shot at in an attempt to kill him.

It makes me sick.

When the biggest political party is nothing more than a band of criminals, there's nothing that can save our Republic.

We're doomed.

Our Constitution is doomed.

They will take over the government illegally, strip us of our guns, and make serfs out of us.

the fbi did not send anyone to paul pelosi's house. that one is on trump, and the sadistic bvastard is inordinately pleased that an old man was beaten with a hammer at his behest.

prove i'm wrong.

You’re always wrong, You’re frankly stupid and of lowIQ. You suck up DEM pablum like a 6th grader and run around spewing nonsense, clogging boards. You’re an idiot. A perfect candidate for DEMs to use to help them get rich as they destroy America. Baaaa…you are a sheep.

Tell me why I'm wrong.

You are wrong because the guy that shot at Trump was a Repub even in High Shcool.

You are wrong because the Dems have moved from Biden to Harris and are now excited and voter turnout will be far higher than it would have been.

I only realized it today, after reading the threads of other posters, that the SS allowed Trump to get shot at in an attempt to kill him.

It makes me sick.

When the biggest political party is nothing more than a band of criminals, there's nothing that can save our Republic.

We're doomed.

Our Constitution is doomed.

They will take over the government illegally, strip us of our guns, and make serfs out of us.

You better get out while you can. I understand there are some nice little conclaves of folks just like you popping up in Russia these day

no, they did not.

these freaky "maga" called themselves "birchers" and such in those days, but they have not changed. the same shit as today

"jfk is a commie who wants to let the dominoes fall kind of shit."

here is the flyer from dallas that day. note the accusations of communism, and "appointin g anti-christians" and all of the usual maga bull shit.

View attachment 996524

You're an uninformed idiot, bro. I've personally been to several meetings of the John Birch Society when I lived in Dallas, and that flyer had nothing to do with the JBS.

It was printed by a convicted car thief named Robert Glenn Klause and was being distributed the day before Kennedy was shot.

showDoc.html

The shooter was mentally ill and registered as a Republican.
/---/ I agree teh shooter was nuts, but the registered Republican part is meaningless.
I was a registered democRAT, but voted for Republicans since Reagan. It wasn't until that embarrassment Clintoon sprayed his intern in the face that I switched to the GOP.

Easy Peasy!
Because you made that up!!!!! :lol:
Plausible deniability. If Crooks had murdered President Trump, he, Crooks would be hailed a hero, for saving democracy and the senile old Joe would still be running. But because the mentally ill Democrat, missed, all actions can now be denied, and Joe Bribem was FORCED to step down, so the vagina of color can then replace him.

Do you really believe party registration carries that much weight in measuring one’s true political leanings? Did it ever occur to you that people living in closed primary states will register with the other party so as to shape and influence the elections?

Like many Democrats, the shooter was a Trump Hater.
James Comey registered as a Republican.

Plausible deniability. If Crooks had murdered President Trump, he, Crooks would be hailed a hero, for saving democracy and the senile old Joe would still be running. But because the mentally ill Democrat, missed, all actions can now be denied, and Joe Bribem was FORCED to step down, so the vagina of color can then replace him.
Dream on.

There is no way any 'security' team on this planet would willingly let their leader speak in the sights of an assassin , unless they were told to stand down

~S~

Forum List

Back