Impeachment means that the House is following the Mueller report's mandate

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump is in serious trouble with his possible (probable, really) impeachment.

Mueller was abundantly clear in both his report and testimony that it was CONGRESS' responsibility to RE- present the evidence and chastise or remove this terrible stain on the oval office.

Whereas Mueller was constrained by a moronic DOJ "policy" that a sitting president could NOT be indicted (in the legal sense,) Congress certainly can openly expose all the evidence against Trump's wrongdoings, corruption and ineffectiveness before the voting public (and our allies.)

Through subpoenaed witnesses, reports and other objective evidence, Congress will openly review what has occurred under this blithe.......Fired or resigned Trump administration officials will face the choice once offering their testimony before the voting public......Will they fall on their own swords for someone who has shown that his ONLY loyalty, is to his own fat behind.

Well...make up your little minds for the reason and get on with it.....freaks!...

Mueller was abundantly clear in both his report and testimony that it was CONGRESS' responsibility to RE- present the evidence and chastise or remove this terrible stain on the oval office.

Whereas Mueller was constrained by a moronic DOJ "policy" that a sitting president could NOT be indicted (in the legal sense,) Congress certainly can openly expose all the evidence against Trump's wrongdoings, corruption and ineffectiveness before the voting public (and our allies.)

Through subpoenaed witnesses, reports and other objective evidence, Congress will openly review what has occurred under this blithe.......Fired or resigned Trump administration officials will face the choice once offering their testimony before the voting public......Will they fall on their own swords for someone who has shown that his ONLY loyalty, is to his own fat behind.

I challenge the OP. If Trump is impeached by both houses I'll leave this message board for good. If he's not you do. Put your money where your prog-speak is, you said it's probable.

Well...make up your little minds for the reason and get on with it.....freaks!...

Gee, such impatience.....LOL

You'll be getting heartburn with your turkey in a couple of months..........
I'm just waiting to see the dems completely fall on their faces...14% approval for this house and falling...Trump approval at 53% and rising....LMAO...

Look at the bright side, at 72 you don't have too long to go before you die bitter and alone.

I challenge the OP. If Trump is impeached by both houses I'll leave this message board for good. If he's not you do. Put your money where your prog-speak is, you said it's probable.
Same here....do you except Gnat?...

Completely delusional "thinking"....Didn't get the memo about the brown acid, didja?

Go ahead, assclowns, impeach him....You'll lose all 57 states in 2020.

What's so funny about it nat5000? You claim to be clear-headed while it's your "opponents" who are idiots. Put some skin in the game, show some faith in your rants.

Moron........the term impeachment means a fucking trial with many spineless republicans in the Senate too scared to avoid wearing diapers.....I never said that the senate jury would have enough balls to remove the orange turd from office...BUT, the evidence shown throughout the weeks of hearings will be enough for NON cult Trump members to admit their mistake in voting for this clown.

limp bolt.jpg

Moron........the term impeachment means a fucking trial with many spineless republicans in the Senate too scared to avoid wearing diapers.....I never said that the senate jury would have enough balls to remove the orange turd from office...BUT, the evidence shown throughout the weeks of hearings will be enough for NON cult Trump members to admit their mistake in voting for this clown.
Then you should be concerned.....not here posting troll bait...are you a troll?...I guess you are...

What's so funny about it nat5000? You claim to be clear-headed while it's your "opponents" who are idiots. Put some skin in the game, show some faith in your rants.

I'm a firm believer of the adage about who benefits when wrestling with pigs.......LMAO

Well Nat the bigger Question has never been about if the House will impeach Trump but if the Senate will Convict and Remove...

The answer now is NO...

I'm a firm believer of the adage about who benefits when wrestling with pigs.......LMAO

Naw. . . . that's a cop out. I believe with this post, the forum has concrete evidence that . . .

EVEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!!

giphy.gif

He's already posting under several alias as it is, so he won't be going anywhere.

Forum List

Back