Impeachment Poll Shocker

Why? For the same reason you felt the need to correct mine?

Nevermind. I'd sooner expect my dog to shit gold than to expect fairness from a USM mod.
You do understand there is quite a difference between an impeachment and an impeachment inquiry?

Claiming people support an impeachment is false.

Biden impeachment going to uncover greatest corruption scandal in US history: GOP rep​

Mountain of evidence': GOP rep. lays out Biden impeachment path​

Jim Jordan: Here are four pieces of evidence against Joe and Hunter Biden​

Our entire Gov has one foot in a depression, and the other in a looming shutdown

Ergo, they're on the verge of impeaching themselves from 'we the peeps'

So who's in the offal office is rather inconsequential

~S~

Our entire Gov has one foot in a depression, and the other in a looming shutdown

In the depression for sure, thanks to democrats and what they did under the guise of Covid

Ergo, they're on the verge of impeaching themselves from 'we the peeps'

Nope. Satan himself could run as a democrat and democrats would still vote for him. They are evil people who accept evil things as being okay.

Nope. Satan himself could run as a democrat and democrats would still vote for him. They are evil people who accept evil things as being okay.
It's a corrupt system Votar

by that metric, we could elect Jesus, and He'd be growin' horns by his terms end......
1695477063750.png

~S~

Well Biden is a moron. The idiot was attending a congressional Hispanic caucus meeting...and instead praised the congressional Black caucus. (FACE PALM) Biden should be impeached for stupidity.

They all look alike to an old DemoKKKrat

Forum List

Back