Impeachment

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
No doubt Crooked Hillary had planned that commencement address at Lesllibian University while she and the democrats and MSM attacked our democracy by trying rig the election. She thought she would come strutting to the podium at Lesbian University as President, by now she reveals herself as the loser she is. Lock her up!

The senile old hag Hillary Clinton got a little confused in her speach to the little ladies of Wellsey.
Nixon was never impeached. He resigned.
Hillary Clinton's rapist husband however was impeached. Bill Clinton the impeached president is how he will be remembered. But she seems to forget.

Hillary Clinton Goes There On Trump And Hints At Impeachment With Nixon Comparison
The House Judiciary Committee passed Articles of Impeachment on Nixon. The full House voted to allow the investigation by the Judiciary Committee. The entire House and Senate never had a chance to vote themselves on actual impeachment, but you'd have to say that the process was in fact started. But if you need to obsess about yesterday's news, have at it.

The senile old hag Hillary Clinton got a little confused in her speach to the little ladies of Wellsey.
Hillary Clinton's rapist husband however was impeached. Bill Clinton the impeached president is how he will be remembered. But she seems to forget.

Hillary Clinton Goes There On Trump And Hints At Impeachment With Nixon Comparison
The House Judiciary Committee passed Articles of Impeachment on Nixon. The full House voted to allow the investigation by the Judiciary Committee. The entire House and Senate never had a chance to vote themselves on actual impeachment, but you'd have to say that the process was in fact started. But if you need to obsess about yesterday's news, have at it.
. You mean if Hillary must obsess over yesterday's news don't you ? The OP is correct. Unless Nixon was literally impeached fully, then the fact remains that he wasn't impeached.

. You mean if Hillary must obsess over yesterday's news don't you ? The OP is correct. Unless Nixon was literally impeached fully, then the fact remains that he wasn't impeached.
I'm not defending her, I hate her. But if you want to take the position you are taking, that's fine with me. You know better.

Hillary was just a little confused. She was just trying to get straight the fact that she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary even though the climber's famous efforts occurred AFTER her birth, when she was busy landing and dodging bullets in the line of fire that video shows her peacefully smiling and shaking hands on. Now, I'm off to get back to reading my book on Sir Albert Gore, Inventor Of The Internet!

The articles of impeachment had been approved by the House re: Nixon. Clinton is not going to be remembered for being impeached much at all.

If Trump can hold steady where he is at now, he can have a lousy presidency and still not be impeached, I think.

The articles of impeachment had been approved by the House re: Nixon. Clinton is not going to be remembered for being impeached much at all.

If Trump can hold steady where he is at now, he can have a lousy presidency and still not be impeached, I think.
Clinton will forever be remembered as a child molester/rapist… Who happened to be impeached. The fucking little weasel deserves whatever bad happens to him

Clinton will forever be remembered as a child molester/rapist… Who happened to be impeached. The fucking little weasel deserves whatever bad happens to him
Only by the sillies, Rustic, only by the sillies. Well, he was president, and he is still quite popular. Your narrative falls apart.

I actually always enjoyed remembering him through what Bob Kerrey once said to describe him: "He's an unusually good liar."

I actually always enjoyed remembering him through what Bob Kerrey once said to describe him: "He's an unusually good liar."
Yes, he is. He could remember what he said earlier. Trump cannot do that.

The idea that impeachment is being pushed so hard by the Media and leading Democrats show how pathetic they are.

The idea that impeachment is being pushed so hard by the Media and leading Democrats show how pathetic they are.
Why? I remember all the yelling on the Board from some of the far right that Obama should be impeached. Both sides do it.
Yeah, that is the uncivil society in which we live. If both sides scream about killing the retards who believe differently, then why would a relatively tame thing like impeachment cause any dismay?

Only by the sillies, Rustic, only by the sillies. Well, he was president, and he is still quite popular. Your narrative falls apart.
769f2f4750805f4d3a7eaed574719472.jpg

With who? Progressive nut jobs like yourself...
Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

Nixon was never impeached but would have been impeached and convicted. Clinton was impeached but was never convicted by the Senate for his perjury.

Clinton might be hoping her friend Donald John Trump leave office and allow Pence pardon him if anything come to light, but I believe there is nothing and this is nothing more for her to keep her name around for a possible 2020 run and to lose to Trump again.

Forum List

Back