Imperialist EU declares González Venezuelan President

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
I apologize for the interference the EU is trying to conduct in the Venezuelan elections. Its parliament, a private club without any democratic legitimization, adopted a Resolution today stating that election loser Gonzales (who initially admitted his defeat and left the country with the government´s consent after a arrest warrant was issued against him over color of office, forgery and connections to terrorist donors) won the elections and is the President of Venezuela. This disregard for principles of democracy and sovereignty is the inherent core feature of the EU as a whole and sheds a respective light on the continent´s future. Re-elected President Maduro is the legitimate Venezuelan President and the Brussels nuts won´t change that.

"The EU should do its utmost to ensure that Edmundo González Urrutia, the legitimate and democratically elected President of Venezuela, can take office on 10 January 2025.
In a resolution adopted on Thursday 19 September by 309 votes in favour, 201 against and 12 abstentions, Parliament “strongly condemns and fully rejects the electoral fraud orchestrated by the regime-controlled National Electoral Council, which refused to make public the official result.” MEPs recognise Edmundo González Urrutia as the country’s legitimate and democratically elected president, and María Corina Machado as the leader of the democratic forces in Venezuela. They also strongly condemn the Venezuelan Government’s issuance of an arrest warrant for Mr González."

Official result:
300px-Decimales_de_los_resultados_del_CNE_de_las_elecciones_presidenciales_de_Venezuela_de_2024.gif

Note: Urrutia is Gonzales´ second surname

I can't speak for the Venezuelans, but I doubt they need any apologies. The EU parliament is hardly seen by them more than as a bunch of high-paid useless clowns.

I apologize for the interference the EU is trying to conduct in the Venezuelan elections. Its parliament, a private club without any democratic legitimization, adopted a Resolution today stating that election loser Gonzales (who initially admitted his defeat and left the country with the government´s consent after a arrest warrant was issued against him over color of office, forgery and connections to terrorist donors) won the elections and is the President of Venezuela. This disregard for principles of democracy and sovereignty is the inherent core feature of the EU as a whole and sheds a respective light on the continent´s future. Re-elected President Maduro is the legitimate Venezuelan President and the Brussels nuts won´t change that.

"The EU should do its utmost to ensure that Edmundo González Urrutia, the legitimate and democratically elected President of Venezuela, can take office on 10 January 2025.
In a resolution adopted on Thursday 19 September by 309 votes in favour, 201 against and 12 abstentions, Parliament “strongly condemns and fully rejects the electoral fraud orchestrated by the regime-controlled National Electoral Council, which refused to make public the official result.” MEPs recognise Edmundo González Urrutia as the country’s legitimate and democratically elected president, and María Corina Machado as the leader of the democratic forces in Venezuela. They also strongly condemn the Venezuelan Government’s issuance of an arrest warrant for Mr González."

Official result:
300px-Decimales_de_los_resultados_del_CNE_de_las_elecciones_presidenciales_de_Venezuela_de_2024.gif

Note: Urrutia is Gonzales´ second surname
you imperialistic 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 , useless bitch have to be deported back to 🇸🇦🇷🇺Omsk.

8111daf90530f3f3d9d9b4ea839ce55b.jpg

Who´s we? You and the other 50.000 Litwins in your troll farm?
tell me how is it possible, you are an 🇷🇺 ivan invalid REFUGE , we gave you asylum, we pay you. AND YOU (in return ) try to stub us Europeans in the back ? what kind animal are you? look, we dont need you, you are 120 % useless for us. Move back to YOUR 🇷🇺 Horde , or to Maduro ´s ulus . You have our EU pass. Its not complicated , help Maduro to fight Democracy . Tell me, why you (PARASITE ) are still living in EU?

🇷🇺 you all have to be deported

tell me how is it possible, you are an 🇷🇺 ivan invalid REFUGE , we gave you asylum, we pay you. AND YOU (in return ) try to stub us Europeans in the back ? what kind animal are you? look, we dont need you, you are 120 % useless for us. Move back to YOUR 🇷🇺 Horde , or to Maduro ´s ulus . You have our EU pass. Its not complicated , help Maduro to fight Democracy . Tell me, why you (PARASITE ) are still living in EU?

🇷🇺 you all have to be deported

It´s the other way round. Our tax money is being spent on your useless propaganda.

Forum List

Back