In 2012, Barack made fun of Romney for criticizing Putin

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Remember the blast?

The 1980s called and they want their foreign policy back.

Now Trump is blasted for saying he can get along with Putin.

They say Putin is an evil dictator.

He was the same person in 2012...so what happened?

Was Obama just 100% full of shit in that debate, or did Obama turn Putin evil?

When is the exact moment that Putin turned evil and why didn't Obama and Hillary see it coming?

Yet another in a long like of standards that liberals change their position on based on which party is in office

Remember the blast?

The 1980s called and they want their foreign policy back.

Now Trump is blasted for saying he can get along with Putin.

They say Putin is an evil dictator.

He was the same person in 2012...so what happened?

Was Obama just 100% full of shit in that debate, or did Obama turn Putin evil?

When is the exact moment that Putin turned evil and why didn't Obama and Hillary see it coming?

Yes he did and that's because he is and was unfit to be POTUS. He's an idiot and the only people he's smarter than are the idiots who voted for him.

But really, its all political theater. They are all hacks.

It goes both ways. Republicans scream "communist" at everyone they disagree with while praising the most powerful communist leader on the planet. Democrats play down the "threat" until Republicans start supporting them to any degree. It's sad that voters still eat this shit up.

It goes both ways. Republicans scream "communist" at everyone they disagree with while praising the most powerful communist leader on the planet. Democrats play down the "threat" until Republicans start supporting them to any degree. It's sad that voters still eat this shit up.
I always get a kick out of the right calling Obama a communist muslim. Like wtf is that? Lol

I always get a kick out of the right calling Obama a communist muslim. Like wtf is that? Lol

No. The new thing is that he's a corporatist and communist. If this fucking guy can multitask to that degree I want him for a third term.

No. The new thing is that he's a corporatist and communist. If this fucking guy can multitask to that degree I want him for a third term.
I think he is a corporatist, but he is no communist.

What Republicans were "praising" Putin? You're just making your shit up aagin

Don't forget that he's a Muslim who sat in Rev. Wright's Christian church for 20 years.

Don't forget that he's a Muslim who sat in Rev. Wright's Christian church for 20 years.
He is no muslim, either. But he is a corporatist. Just like most of the Establishment.

Forum List

Back