in 2013, Dr Oz admitted to denying life saving medical procedures to smokers: “As a heart surgeon, I pledged I would never operate on them, & I don't"

A friend of mine died from lung cancer. Yes she was a smoker. Yes she knew the risks. But when she was diagnosed at age 54 & knew she’d die, you could see the regret. In fact, her last words to her son were “I love you, I’m sorry.” so Oz is evil

He can decide to accept who he pleases. I don't smoke, but to not help someone who needed it and you have the potential to help them is evil. Didn't he take the hippocratic oath?

Are doctors and surgeons now in the same class of "my oath is of little value. Useless in fact".

When you become a doctor...don't you still take an oath? If he did that, he is wrong...he is a bad man...a bad doctor...a bad human being. Doctors are supposed to save lives...not take them or allow them to be taken when he might do something to fix it. I don't like the man...never have. If what you say is true...it only cements my distaste of the fellow.

I wouldn't knowingly let a muslim operate on me anyway.
Doctors are supposed to save lives...not take them or allow them to be taken when he might do something to fix it.

Damn i just cant believe a Marxist like you would say that, after millions of babies inside the womb or out have been murdered by doctors and their mothers....

He can decide to accept who he pleases. I don't smoke, but to not help someone who needed it and you have the potential to help them is evil. Didn't he take the hippocratic oath?

Are doctors and surgeons now in the same class of "my oath is of little value. Useless in fact".
Maybe he decided that he just didnt want to take the risk of being sued out the yingyang from some flyby night lawyer just waiting for the chance to take a case of a woman who no matter what he did, was going to die of cancer, She knew the risk of smoking, she had to take the repercussions of her actions, and thank the Marxists who have allowed rogue lawyers to piss on doctors for trying to save a life.

Doctors are supposed to save lives...not take them or allow them to be taken when he might do something to fix it.

Damn i just cant believe a Marxist like you would say that, after millions of babies inside the womb or out have been murdered by doctors and their mothers....

I think you should oughta read my post again.

When you become a doctor...don't you still take an oath? If he did that, he is wrong...he is a bad man...a bad doctor...a bad human being. Doctors are supposed to save lives...not take them or allow them to be taken when he might do something to fix it. I don't like the man...never have. If what you say is true...it only cements my distaste of the fellow.

I wouldn't knowingly let a muslim operate on me anyway.
Did he say that he wouldn't let another surgeon operate?

I just spent 6 days in the hospital last week. I saw more doctors in 6 days than I can count on all my fingers, toes, AND dropping my pants!

A friend of mine died from lung cancer. Yes she was a smoker. Yes she knew the risks. But when she was diagnosed at age 54 & knew she’d die, you could see the regret. In fact, her last words to her son were “I love you, I’m sorry.” so Oz is evil

Oz should be able to operate on whomever he wants to.

It doesnt mean the person will not get any medical care.

I think you should oughta read my post again.
No, not at all. If the doctor doesnt want to perform the operation, then she can choose another one. Just like with faggots trying to put a religious cake maker out of business. instead of going to a business that would make a dick cake, they sued the bakery that said they wouldnt and put that family out of business. Fuck the Marxists who do stupid shit and try to make other responsible for their actions, instead of manning up and doing the right thing.

You have misrepresented what Oz said.

Watch and listen to the video, again.

Oz is going to lose

No doubt it will be a close thing but I like his chances.....The double whammy of Fetterman refusing to debate and his Tater basement strategy is beginning to tell.

If Fetterman's health is the reason he's hiding even more the reason for him to step aside ASAP. I'm sure the dems could come up with another leftist loony on short notice. ;)

No, not at all. If the doctor doesnt want to perform the operation, then she can choose another one. Just like with faggots trying to put a religious cake maker out of business. instead of going to a business that would make a dick cake, they sued the bakery that said they wouldnt and put that family out of business. Fuck the Marxists who do stupid shit and try to make other responsible for their actions, instead of manning up and doing the right thing.

Can't you see I'm burning, burnin.....

Forum List

Back