in 2018 we will see a black hole for the first time ever

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
We’re about to see — for the very first time — the event horizon of a black hole, proving beyond any last vestige of doubt that Einstein’s interstellar monsters are real. And here’s what it will look like. While astronomers have long seen the fallout of the presence of black holes on the stars and gas clouds around them, none have ever actually stared directly into its abyss. But they’re hoping to, soon. What we’re.......
SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS: In 2018, we will see a black hole for the first time ever
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess we better hope we aren't sucked up into it that wouldn't be a good thing. LOL

We’re about to see — for the very first time — the event horizon of a black hole, proving beyond any last vestige of doubt that Einstein’s interstellar monsters are real. And here’s what it will look like. While astronomers have long seen the fallout of the presence of black holes on the stars and gas clouds around them, none have ever actually stared directly into its abyss. But they’re hoping to, soon. What we’re.......

Guess we better hope we aren't sucked up into it that wouldn't be a good thing. LOL
What is Maxine Waters going to bend over for US?

There's one at the bottom of my wife's purse. God only knows what's in there.

• Banned

There's one at the bottom of my wife's purse. God only knows what's in there.

LMFAO omg that was a piss my pants good one there.

• Banned

What is Maxine Waters going to bend over for US?

Ewwww dude really bahahahh we'd puke.

I was watching a show about the universe. There are black holes 5 times the size of our sun and black holes you could put 300 million or billion of our stars in it. That is unimaginable. They were talking about how giant stars are where we came from. Our star is tiny. The big stars don’t exist as much anymore. Lots of little stars like ours now. And they discussed dark matter and neutrinos and how all the stars are moving away from each other and picking up speed. One day people on earth may only see a few stars in the sky.

All this makes me believe our universe is just one bubble in a sea of bubbles surrounded or separated by dark matter. A lava lamp

I'm also afraiding of seeing aliens from other planets. Why? Because we may be too primitive to communicate with them. We don't know our technology, knowledge is enough to defend ourselves if they want to attack us ?

I and my friend have already explained that situation here:
Finding Aliens

I'm also afraiding of seeing aliens from other planets. Why? Because we may be too primitive to communicate with them. We don't know our technology, knowledge is enough to defend ourselves if they want to attack us ?

I and my friend have already explained that situation here:
Finding Aliens
I think there are even more possibilities you didn't touch on.

1. Life is really far away. They might be even smarter than us but we are so far away they can't see us same as we can't see them. Consider if they looked at our solar system all they would see is the sun, Jupiter and a bunch of little rocks swirling around.

2. They may have died out a billion years ago or they may not be evolved yet.

I'm surprised that since 1979's "The Black Hole" Hollywood never bothered to make another movie that involves a black hole. Black holes sound like great material for some interesting sci-fi stories.

Forum List

Back