In 2020 Biden

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020
would not debate BEFORE the so called 'early voting' (a term I use very loosely) in 2024 all of the sudden we have a debate (another term I use loosely) in June BEFORE either convention meets. Wonder why?

I've said all along that it has been a set-up, by the insiders who want to push him aside.

The conflicting media narratives and squabbles had me questioning that hypothesis, until I remembered that it's all kayfabe....IMO, those supposedly opposing the jettisoning of Pedo Peter are only doing so in order to build the drama.

Kunstler nailing it, lol.

"Now, it happened that the Democratic Party was also the favored party of the DC permanent bureaucracy...................................................It appears that the news media became so invested psychologically in its own dishonest product that it began to believe its own bullshit."

..........................and the news media was fine with “Joe Biden” and whoever was using him as a front. Of course, it was evident during the 2020 campaign that “Joe Biden” was not up to a job as demanding as Chief Executive of the US government — and that was even apart from the dense criminal web of influence peddling discovered around him and his family, which the news media ignominiously ignored. But now the years have gone by and there’s no hiding “Joe Biden’s” rather gravely diminished mental abilities."

I've said all along that it has been a set-up, by the insiders who want to push him aside.

The conflicting media narratives and squabbles had me questioning that hypothesis, until I remembered that it's all kayfabe....IMO, those supposedly opposing the jettisoning of Pedo Peter are only doing so in order to build the drama.
True

I think the Obamas are just tired of babysitting Biden. They want to go live rich and lavish.

They are throwing Biden to the lion's den. Plus Biden is extremely arrogant; unthankful.

It's a more than viable theory.

But no, I really don't think so.

Judging from the intraparty chaos that has been unleashed in the wake of 6/27, I truly believe there was no grand plan.

They're really this much in disarray.

And it's glorious.

Forum List

Back